Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday - 06/27/2012
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Confusedheep:
Good morning bro-mo's!
nothing like a good old fashion sheep fucking to get the day started off right!
JDubb bangs the black sheeps
Gotta buy a phone today. Smashed the screen on this one Cry

I hope they have the s3 in stock

Imported from Canada
LeNeve Wrote:JDubb bangs the black sheeps
I thought I was the black sheep.
LeNeve Wrote:JDubb bangs the black sheeps
You could get with this......or you could get with that

Imported from Canada
LeNeve Wrote:nothing like a good old fashion sheep fucking to get the day started off right!
Gotta start somewhere

Imported from Canada
JDubb bangs himself then. No sheep for him
All the cops in town started wearing khakis and polo shirts instead of a uniform. While it looks nice, it doesn't intimidate like a regular uniform does in my opinion. They look like dorks.
The kids that I student taught in my final year of high school graduate today... makes me feel old... Their grade 4 teacher (who is a friend of mine) and I are going to their ceremony this afternoon
[Image: 28e2.jpg]
NussieT Wrote:The kids that I student taught in my final year of high school graduate today... makes me feel old... Their grade 4 teacher (who is a friend of mine) and I are going to their ceremony this afternoon

old sheep
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSNoNgaXKuklFhZDbD49YF...dp1fqr5vMw]
wombat willy :high5:
LeNeve Wrote:All the cops in town started wearing khakis and polo shirts instead of a uniform. While it looks nice, it doesn't intimidate like a regular uniform does in my opinion. They look like dorks.

Doesn't sound like a uniform that commands respect, though.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12