Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday - 06/27/2012
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
TweetDeck pretty much kicks ass
MattInMinnesota Wrote:I'm watching Rich's stand up act from last Friday. His go to word is "fuckin". Everyother word is fuckin, he did a good job, thought it was fuckin funny!

Fixed
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:I'm watching Rich's stand up act from last Friday. His go to word is "fuckin". Everyother word is fuckin, he did a good job, thought it was fuckin funny!

Fixed
Great call! :high5:
This is a great photoshop.

[Image: 282610_376285412426103_68123410_n.jpg]
lip piercing needs to vanish, then I'm all kinds of good with the rest of her.
LeNeve Wrote:this one time, at twitter, some chick put a flute in her pussy, then everyon e retweeted it

:roflmao: :roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:oh, and I'm tired of all the tv shows I like, sucking all over twitter dick too. I don't want a bunch of hashtagged words cluttering up my screen. pisses me off. I for fucking sure don't want to read stupid tweets from people during the show either. I couldn't give a fuck less what supercrab967 thinks about the ocean, bunch of faggots

Confusedhock:
This caller, for 3-4 months, couldn't figure out which channel C&R were on......it's called the internet :dumbass:
"Big Things Afoot"
Brampton Wrote:Gotta buy a phone today. Smashed the screen on this one Cry

I hope they have the s3 in stock

Imported from Canada
you are having an expensive week
There's 175 channels on Sirius that have programming a few hours a day. It would be nice if they cut out all of the bullshit and consolidated some of those channels.
It's also time to get rid of the Stars Too Showcase in the morning and get a real fucking morning show and not a replay.
Joe Wrote:It's also time to get rid of the Stars Too Showcase in the morning and get a real fucking morning show and not a replay.
:high5:
Jay Thomas does a good show. It's either that or I'm just getting old.
Joe Wrote:"Big Things Afoot"
That's so 2011! Must have been the 1 year contract they signed.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12