Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday - 06/27/2012
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Broke T.O. is pretty cool
Joe Wrote:Broke T.O. is pretty cool
karma sucks!
C&R have left for the day and left their conciouses behind!
They just lost me after nursing home sex
I heard about that crazy Elmo guy this morning. What a weirdo.
karma chameleon
MattInMinnesota Wrote:They just lost me after nursing home sex

I heard that just before I got out of my car.... Wtf
It's hot today. I stopped at Wendys for a Frosty and the bastards told me there machine was broke. What the hell. :riot:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:It's hot today. I stopped at Wendys for a Frosty and the bastards told me there machine was broke. What the hell. :riot:

in other words, "It's the end of my shift and I already cleaned the frosty machine."
Corporate just notified us they want a full asset inventory for our regional and field office here. That's bad. I'm thinking my days here in Ohio are numbered and the next project is in West Texas...gah.
Hondo Wrote:Corporate just notified us they want a full asset inventory for our regional and field office here. That's bad. I'm thinking my days here in Ohio are numbered and the next project is in West Texas...gah.

The good news is you're leaving Ohio. The bad news is you're going to wind up in Texas.
This part of Ohio is great. Been here 20 months and have no complaints. Midland, Texas may be another story. I hope we can hold on here until summer is over.
boo to midland Texas. especially in summer.
Maybe you can drink some cold filtered miller genuine draft with George W.
Joe Wrote:
beckster Wrote:It's hot today. I stopped at Wendys for a Frosty and the bastards told me there machine was broke. What the hell. :riot:

in other words, "It's the end of my shift and I already cleaned the frosty machine."

Confusedad: What a meanie, too.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12