Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday, June 6th, 2012 - D Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
LeNeve Wrote:there is a bird in here. been in here since yesterday. driving me berserk. I've tried to shoo it out with a long stick. I've tried squirting water at it. thrown golf balls at it. still won't leave. I've decided to sentence it to death. He has about 3 hours to vacate the premise, or die.

The trick is to open the big door a crack and put food by it to convince the bird to fly down and eat, then hop out the door.
Derick Wrote:morons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Care to expand upon this observation?
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:They are saying on local sports radio that the Pirates are looking into signing Vald Guerrero and put him at 1B. I like it, but ONLY if they drop either Casey McGahee or Clint Barmes to do it. And only on a 1 year deal.
can you explain to me how they are gonna sign Vladdy?

I really want to hear this genius method

me too. that shit is banansas
JDubb Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I didn't even watch that stuff. Do any Americans even care?

On Nascar note: I did security for a graduation party on Sunday and the kid is going to be a name in Nascar someday. He's been racing since he was 4 (go carts) and is now in Nascar. The kid had like 40 trophies already, Sun Drop is his sponser, and he has 4 cars that he races. I guess he got some Bush race coming up and it's a big deal? His name is Josh Hogan.
The media thinks we do. I don't understand it, didn't we leave England and royal rule to form our own country?

That's what I thought.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:there is a bird in here. been in here since yesterday. driving me berserk. I've tried to shoo it out with a long stick. I've tried squirting water at it. thrown golf balls at it. still won't leave. I've decided to sentence it to death. He has about 3 hours to vacate the premise, or die.

The trick is to open the big door a crack and put food by it to convince the bird to fly down and eat, then hop out the door.

there are two huge 30 foot by 30 foot doors wide open. the bird is retarded. he would have died in the wild sooner or later anyway.
Watched Goon last night. It's pretty funny.

[youtube]sytVoTYFT08[/youtube]
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:They are saying on local sports radio that the Pirates are looking into signing Vald Guerrero and put him at 1B. I like it, but ONLY if they drop either Casey McGahee or Clint Barmes to do it. And only on a 1 year deal.

I don't know. With money? Isn't he a free agent?
Pete Nice Wrote:

for the past year I've been working on this project involving another university. They have managed to send me 602 files containing data the right way. I'm waiting on the last 40 data files so I can start putting together the analysis. They are having trouble sending me 40 files.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

I don't know. With money? Isn't he a free agent?
[Image: 06d1a4834defadcdcc714caf5c90.jpg]

your local sports guys need to start realizing there are teams outside of Pittsburgh
Derick Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

for the past year I've been working on this project involving another university. They have managed to send me 602 files containing data the right way. I'm waiting on the last 40 data files so I can start putting together the analysis. They are having trouble sending me 40 files.

Weren't you having trouble with this before?
Ray Bradbury died
Derick Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

[Image: freddy_uni.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:Ray Bradbury died
who's that?
Brampton Wrote:
who's that?

A famous Horror\Sci Fi writer.

Now that I look over his work I don't see why he was so celebrated.

I guess this was his most famous work.

[Image: 160px-Fahenheit451rb.jpg]
Joe Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
who's that?

A famous Horror\Sci Fi writer.

Now that I look over his work I don't see why he was so celebrated.

I guess this was his most famous work.

[Image: 160px-Fahenheit451rb.jpg]
Meh.....what evs :grin:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17