Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday, June 6th, 2012 - D Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
back then. you were considered a fag girly man if you didn't join the army. thats hard core shit. I would have joined, because if you didn't, you had to stay home, collect chicken eggs, and sew army uniforms with the ladies.
Joe Wrote:I like that at the end of the jubilee they did a NASCAR style flyover.

I didn't even watch that stuff. Do any Americans even care?

On Nascar note: I did security for a graduation party on Sunday and the kid is going to be a name in Nascar someday. He's been racing since he was 4 (go carts) and is now in Nascar. The kid had like 40 trophies already, Sun Drop is his sponser, and he has 4 cars that he races. I guess he got some Bush race coming up and it's a big deal? His name is Josh Hogan.
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I don't want to jubilee :?

Well then maybe you should let the jubilee day go.
It's in the past.
Live in the now.

I didn't watch it, I moved on from it days ago.
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Taco Bell has sold 100 million dorito tacos.
I still haven't had one, and probably won't.

But, haha, sucks to be you Ethernopia.

yeah bitches. we use things that are already food, to make different kinds of food from other foods.

we both have distended bellies though, for different reasons.

I hate what Taco Smell does to my system.
Derick Wrote:suprized eddie hasnt stopped by to get the attention of the birthday wishers

He's too busy in Paris.
I wonder if Eddies son snuck off to a french stripper show like Rusty Griswald did on the european vacation.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Derick Wrote:suprized eddie hasnt stopped by to get the attention of the birthday wishers

He's too busy in Paris.

cager in paris
LeNeve Wrote:

yeah bitches. we use things that are already food, to make different kinds of food from other foods.

ethernopians would probaly be in awe of the doodies we take.
Tuesday is all the rage
I watched the final episode of Hatfields & McCoys last night. That was really good.
LeNeve Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

ethernopians would probaly be in awe of the doodies we take.

[Image: 311_marvin.gif?width=400]
LeNeve Wrote:I wonder if Eddies son snuck off to a french stripper show like Rusty Griswald did on the european vacation.

:roflmao: Eddie does remind me of Cousin Eddie..
Joe Wrote:I watched the final episode of Hatfields & McCoys last night. That was really good.

McCoys lived in tug valley. haha
LeNeve Wrote:I wonder if Eddies son snuck off to a french stripper show like Rusty Griswald did on the european vacation.

That was in Germany though.
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I watched the final episode of Hatfields & McCoys last night. That was really good.

McCoys lived in tug valley. haha

They all lived in Tug Valley. They lived on the opposite sides of the Tug River, which is the border between Kentucky and West Virginia.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17