Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday, June 6th, 2012 - D Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Jesus... Online player is so far behind it's like listening to a replay.
Why do they think Marc Anthony would be all Tony Montana on J-Lo? He writes loves songs and weights like 90 lbs. I bet she used to whip his ass.
Joe Wrote:Why do they think Marc Anthony would be all Tony Montana on J-Lo? He writes loves songs and weights like 90 lbs. I bet she used to whip his ass.
The last time they were talking about him the referred to Marc Anthony as a gay vampire with a very different voice.
Chip Wrote:It's kind of weird that Covino can pick Casper out of a crowd on a random TV show...

latino gay connections. not many people know about it.
Joe Wrote:Why do they think Marc Anthony would be all Tony Montana on J-Lo? He writes loves songs and weights like 90 lbs. I bet she used to whip his ass.
[Image: 400px-Sub_109.jpg]
JDubb Wrote:
The last time they were talking about him the referred to Marc Anthony as a gay vampire with a very different voice.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRiysmak9iYeLvkEvXd2bu...l8YOAS0Lgk]
oh yeah just a warning. google image search for gay vampire gets a little weird.
total recall yo
cool, lets kill that guy and film it.
marc anthony used to be a bad ass
[youtube]TNTTsuPNWEY[/youtube]
[youtube]qLJzM27arlE[/youtube]
looks like the only person that can stop the wrath of marc anthony is Tom Berenger
cost of fuel goes up exponetially at that power and speed.
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:If it was up to me, my wife would never wear anything but high heels and boots.

Flip flops for the beach and sneakers for the gym and exercise. No other times.

Do you make her stand in the kitchen barefoot, too?

and leave footprints? what, are you a barbarian?!?!?!

Jim was making fun of me for being in the kitchen barefoot yesterday. I beat him up.
I've never seen any of the guys my mom lived with after they split up. what the fuck is wrong with this broad.

Now if she ended up getting a divorce from my Stepdad I would probaly stay in touch with him, easily. But I've known him since I was 14 too.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17