Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Win $250 by promoting Covino and Rich on Youtube
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I need your help Dudebros. I want to promote Covino and Rich in a TSS-Radio contest. We would sponsor a contest for the best video that shows why Covino and Rich have an awesome show. I will judge the videos and paypal the winner $250 or if they want give them $350 in hardware or credits from TSS-Radio.

I'm just posting this out of nowhere, is it thought out? No.

Let's have the videos on Youtube uploaded and ready to be judged by September 14. The winner will be choosen on Sept 15. And the number of people with the gumption to do this will be small so your chances are good. So just make a cool video.

I will be posting the video on a Blog we have called <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.ILOVESIRIUSXM.com">www.ILOVESIRIUSXM.com</a><!-- w -->
I think it's a great idea. I am no good at making videos, so I doubt I will make one. Mercer will probably win anyway.
Here is my video entry...enjoy!!!

[youtube]xwVQfg0_jJU[/youtube]
Good job Eddie!!! Good luck on the contest!

Oh and I love the picture of Pete in there... ha! Pete why does it always look like something is shoved up your ass.
Eddie, that video is awesome, good job.
Hey everyone, my boy Mercer posted his video on facebook, so I figured I would post it here since he is a mod over there and doesn't play with us. This is some GOOD SHIT!!! Him and Eddie should both win as far as I am concerned.

[youtube]Jzdti5O70dA[/youtube]
Eddie has some good competition aganist Mercer. They both have an excellent video. I went and checked out TOMB a few minutes ago and JIW posted his video. For those who don't get onto TOMB... check it out. [youtube]9rAnlfq3hIg[/youtube]
eddieyourdj Wrote:Here is my video entry...enjoy!!!

1:07 mark.Nuff said.EDDIE WINS!FLAWLESS VICTORY!
Nussie_T Wrote:Eddie has some good competition aganist Mercer. They both have an excellent video. I went and checked out TOMB a few minutes ago and JIW posted his video. For those who don't get onto TOMB... check it out. [youtube]9rAnlfq3hIg[/youtube]

Creepy.
edoblin Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:Eddie has some good competition aganist Mercer. They both have an excellent video. I went and checked out TOMB a few minutes ago and JIW posted his video. For those who don't get onto TOMB... check it out. [youtube]9rAnlfq3hIg[/youtube]

Creepy.

Totally DISTURBING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nussie_T Wrote:Eddie has some good competition aganist Mercer. They both have an excellent video. I went and checked out TOMB a few minutes ago and JIW posted his video. For those who don't get onto TOMB... check it out.
Fucking speechless.
Nussie_T Wrote:Eddie has some good competition aganist Mercer. They both have an excellent video. I went and checked out TOMB a few minutes ago and JIW posted his video. For those who don't get onto TOMB... check it out.

Greeeeeeat, now I am going to have nightmares. That was one of the creepiest things I HAVE EVER SEEN

Angie81

:ban: :ban: :ban: that shit was stupied!! gross
eddieyourdj Wrote:Here is my video entry...enjoy!!!

Thanks for the nice words everyone! Mercer & I went in totally different directions creatively. Where he spent alot of time in video recording/editing, I spent as much in audio editing. The entire audio intro took alot of time as did the video editing/splicing. My hat off to Mercer who spent countless hours too filming & editing. I wanted to focus on dudebros(all of us) so I looked up pictures of you guys that have had the pleasure of seeing it live(you lucky smucks). Good luck Greg & Josh(whose video made me kind of nauseated)! Just kiddin' Josh! It was fun making it...thx!!!
I'm torn between Mercer's and Eddie's videos so far. Liked them both. Good work. JIW's did look a little creepy when he wanted his wife to put on the Rich mask.
Pages: 1 2