Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Win $250 by promoting Covino and Rich on Youtube
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
the keifer Wrote:I'm torn between Mercer's and Eddie's videos so far. Liked them both. Good work. JIW's did look a little creepy when he wanted his wife to put on the Rich mask.

I agree....I'm torn b/t Mercer's and Eddie's too. They are both really really good!!!!
I haven't had a chance to watch Mercer's yet, but I enjoyed Eddie's, especially my picture popping up.

Joshin's.....I'm fuckin speechless.
Nice Job Mercer and Ed... JIW, I am sending you a bill for the therapy sessions I am going to need.....
I just realized that Taylor from TSS Radio went Pussification of America on us...

he gave Eddie and Josh a prize too! Everyone is a winner!
Nussie_T Wrote:I just realized that Taylor from TSS Radio went Pussification of America on us...

I'm going home to polish my trophy, you hurt my feelings... :j/k:

[Image: crying.jpg]
Here's BDH's video. Youtube wouldn't let him post his original one. He didn't make the deadline on this one because Youtube was going though maintenance.

[youtube]b1KeW1Pwg5M[/youtube]
the keifer Wrote:Here's BDH's video. Youtube wouldn't let him post his original one. He didn't make the deadline on this one because Youtube was going though maintenance.

Where's the clip?!?! BDH is gonna leave us hanging, it looked real good too.
Brian in NY Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:Here's BDH's video. Youtube wouldn't let him post his original one. He didn't make the deadline on this one because Youtube was going though maintenance.

Yeah, I'd like to see that too.
Nussie_T Wrote:I just realized that Taylor from TSS Radio went Pussification of America on us...

:thanks:
Brian in NY Wrote:

Not bad BDH.. At least it wasn't disturbingly creepy. Props to him!

I wanted to do a video, but I am just too busy. Now, give me a year to put something together and I might stand a chance... lol. I shoulda had that man o' mine write a song, he's great at that stuff once he's inspired.
Pages: 1 2