Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Win $250 by promoting Covino and Rich on Youtube
I need your help Dudebros. I want to promote Covino and Rich in a TSS-Radio contest. We would sponsor a contest for the best video that shows why Covino and Rich have an awesome show. I will judge the videos and paypal the winner $250 or if they want give them $350 in hardware or credits from TSS-Radio.

I'm just posting this out of nowhere, is it thought out? No.

Let's have the videos on Youtube uploaded and ready to be judged by September 14. The winner will be choosen on Sept 15. And the number of people with the gumption to do this will be small so your chances are good. So just make a cool video.

I will be posting the video on a Blog we have called <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.ILOVESIRIUSXM.com">www.ILOVESIRIUSXM.com</a><!-- w -->
I think it's a great idea. I am no good at making videos, so I doubt I will make one. Mercer will probably win anyway.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Here is my video entry...enjoy!!!

[youtube]xwVQfg0_jJU[/youtube]
 - I’m a loner, Dottie, a rebel.
Good job Eddie!!! Good luck on the contest!

Oh and I love the picture of Pete in there... ha! Pete why does it always look like something is shoved up your ass.
Eddie, that video is awesome, good job.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Hey everyone, my boy Mercer posted his video on facebook, so I figured I would post it here since he is a mod over there and doesn't play with us. This is some GOOD SHIT!!! Him and Eddie should both win as far as I am concerned.

[youtube]Jzdti5O70dA[/youtube]

Eddie has some good competition aganist Mercer. They both have an excellent video. I went and checked out TOMB a few minutes ago and JIW posted his video. For those who don't get onto TOMB... check it out. [youtube]9rAnlfq3hIg[/youtube]
eddieyourdj Wrote:Here is my video entry...enjoy!!!

1:07 mark.Nuff said.EDDIE WINS!FLAWLESS VICTORY!
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
Nussie_T Wrote:Eddie has some good competition aganist Mercer. They both have an excellent video. I went and checked out TOMB a few minutes ago and JIW posted his video. For those who don't get onto TOMB... check it out. [youtube]9rAnlfq3hIg[/youtube]

Creepy.
edoblin Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:Eddie has some good competition aganist Mercer. They both have an excellent video. I went and checked out TOMB a few minutes ago and JIW posted his video. For those who don't get onto TOMB... check it out. [youtube]9rAnlfq3hIg[/youtube]

Creepy.

Totally DISTURBING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nussie_T Wrote:Eddie has some good competition aganist Mercer. They both have an excellent video. I went and checked out TOMB a few minutes ago and JIW posted his video. For those who don't get onto TOMB... check it out.
Fucking speechless.
Nussie_T Wrote:Eddie has some good competition aganist Mercer. They both have an excellent video. I went and checked out TOMB a few minutes ago and JIW posted his video. For those who don't get onto TOMB... check it out.

Greeeeeeat, now I am going to have nightmares. That was one of the creepiest things I HAVE EVER SEEN
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
:ban: :ban: :ban: that shit was stupied!! gross
eddieyourdj Wrote:Here is my video entry...enjoy!!!

Thanks for the nice words everyone! Mercer & I went in totally different directions creatively. Where he spent alot of time in video recording/editing, I spent as much in audio editing. The entire audio intro took alot of time as did the video editing/splicing. My hat off to Mercer who spent countless hours too filming & editing. I wanted to focus on dudebros(all of us) so I looked up pictures of you guys that have had the pleasure of seeing it live(you lucky smucks). Good luck Greg & Josh(whose video made me kind of nauseated)! Just kiddin' Josh! It was fun making it...thx!!!
 - I’m a loner, Dottie, a rebel.
I'm torn between Mercer's and Eddie's videos so far. Liked them both. Good work. JIW's did look a little creepy when he wanted his wife to put on the Rich mask.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why RIch really likes Alf NSFW Pete Nice 4 2,787 06-25-2013, 11:03 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thread on Covino Rydrum 3 2,373 05-01-2012, 09:57 PM
Last Post: Rydrum
  Vibrating Tattoo.. . Holy Crap, was Rich right? Beckster 2 2,093 03-21-2012, 08:35 AM
Last Post: Brampton
  C&R Caption Contest: Rich Loves Tebow edition JDubb 19 6,729 02-07-2012, 09:17 AM
  Another peer into Covino's world BigFan 7 3,329 06-13-2011, 08:09 AM
Last Post: Derick
  Congratulations Sara & Rich JDubb 15 6,344 12-06-2010, 04:01 PM
  Who is going to Rich's Bachelor Party? AirHej 12 4,726 11-17-2010, 02:14 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  Reasons why Covino is awesome Pete Nice 209 49,812 11-02-2010, 09:21 AM
  Rich practices "flipping" through the channels! Greg Mercer 4 2,195 10-25-2010, 08:13 AM
  Farve tries to mack on Rich's ex! Hondo 25 7,419 10-13-2010, 12:27 PM