Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 5/22/2012.....Stay in bed, its better there
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
LeNeve Wrote:mad dog 20/20, box of rubbers, and enough gas in the car to get her someplace romantic, like a wheat field.

50 bucks, right there.

Gotta be a Kansas thing
LeNeve Wrote:mad dog 20/20, box of rubbers, and enough gas in the car to get her someplace romantic, like a wheat field.

50 bucks, right there.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Covinos such a homophobe
LeNeve Wrote:Covinos such a homophobe
No he's not, he said so...
When I was first dating my wife, I took her to the batting cages one time, she had no idea what baseball even was. She liked it, then we got ice cream. Come to think of it, isn't a trip to the batting cages almost always followed by ice cream? Total cost was like $30

Another time I took her to North Park with my golf clubs to the driving range and we both were very awful at hitting golf balls. Then we got ice cream I think. $30 max there.
Would I let a dude blow me for $1mill?

Probably. I would need visual aids though. I would need a naked chick right in front of me to squeeze her titties and shit.

Also, the money would have to be tax free and not reported to the IRS.

And there can be no pictures, video or audio.
Pete Nice Wrote:Would I let a dude blow me for $1mill?

Probably. I would need visual aids though. I would need a naked chick right in front of me to squeeze her titties and shit.

With these conditions in place, I would.
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Would I let a dude blow me for $1mill?

With these conditions in place, I would.

I don't see any reason why those conditions couldn't be part of it, the hardest condition would be the naked chick, but you could just pay a stripper to come in for an hour. $200 out of a million would be worth having titties to grab while your getting blown.
To the dudes going to the dbc in to Facebook and check out the shirt that tss And mercer is coming up with need more ideas
Covino is grasping at straws with this argument. That guy who asked about the family being disappointed if he was gay threw a wrench into his argument and be was obviously grasping at straws.
Covino says people feel better if they work for and earn money. This is correct for small amounts of money, but also screams of someone who has good amounts of money already, mid to high 6 figure family salary already. People who are stuggling to pay the mortgage would say that free money would be just as sweet as earned money.

And if you are getting blown by a dude, aren't you earning that money? I would say yes.
I agree with the caller
Mercer's T-shirt:

[Image: 576643_10150794964146595_507576594_96910...5426_n.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:Mercer's T-shirt:

[Image: 576643_10150794964146595_507576594_96910...5426_n.jpg]
I think the date needs to go
It's easy to have the morals that Covino does with the paycheck he gets.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12