Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 5/22/2012.....Stay in bed, its better there
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
So....what's the over/under on Covino saying "all the rage" today? 50?
Hondo Wrote:So....what's the over/under on Covino saying "all the rage" today? 50?
arent we generous
[Image: AuhrC.png]
Hondo Wrote:So....what's the over/under on Covino saying "all the rage" today? 50?
But will Rich say "dope" more times than Covino will say "all the rage"?
Joe Wrote:I must rant a bit...

Animal Control just called me and they want a written statement. According to them they have conflicting witness statements on what happened. My first question to them was, "Where the hell were these witnesses while I was limping away covered in blood!!!?" I know the witness was the guy who lives behind me. I saw him in his driveway when I was getting up. He hates me because he was friends with my previous owner of my house and I had it out with the previous owner in court.

He said you have rabies too. and you grow pot in your yard, and you and your dog were all high looking for trouble.
I've got both feet in dreamland.

Animal Control just called me and they want a written statement. According to them they have conflicting witness statements on what happened. My first question to them was, "Where the hell were these witnesses while I was limping away covered in blood!!!?" I know the witness was the guy who lives behind me. I saw him in his driveway when I was getting up. He hates me because he was friends with my previous owner of my house and I had it out with the previous owner in court.

Bottom line: Your dog was leashed and under your control. Their dog was not. End.
Brian Wrote:
But will Rich say "dope" more times than Covino will say "all the rage"?

:whomo:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

Bottom line: Your dog was leashed and under your control. Their dog was not. End.

This is pissing me off. All I'm asking is that they pay the damn vet bills. If they dick me around on that I'm gonna go all out. They'll pay for my leg bills and the PTSD that I think my dog has now. I'm sure that's going to take months and months of expensive therapy. Come to think of it I haven't been able to sleep since then because I keep seeing those graphic images in my sleep. :wink:
Joe Wrote:

This is pissing me off. All I'm asking is that they pay the damn vet bills. If they dick me around on that I'm gonna go all out. They'll pay for my leg bills and the PTSD that I think my dog has now. I'm sure that's going to take months and months of expensive therapy. Come to think of it I haven't been able to sleep since then because I keep seeing those graphic images in my sleep. :wink:
Did the other dog get any injuries?
Joe Wrote:

And don't forget the impact on your sex life.... :roflmao:
Brian Wrote:Did the other dog get any injuries?

Probably. MY dog had a pretty firm grip on it. If not from that I'm sure I did some damage kicking it as hard as I did.
JDubb Wrote:And don't forget the impact on your sex life.... :roflmao:

Seriously! By time I get this boot off I'm like ehh fuck it.
Brampton Wrote:http://deadspin.com/5912332/claude-girou...oth-wrists

:high5:

Know what kind of beer they were using?

[Image: Crosbybeer.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12