Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 5/22/2012.....Stay in bed, its better there
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Pete Nice Wrote:Are the DBN forum pages loading slowly for anyone else? Everytime I post or go to a new page, I have to wait like 10 to 15 seconds before I can scroll down.

No prob here.
now that I think bout it I've never heard any of the churches say its wrong to let dudes blow you for money.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Tater probably got banned because she got into it with BDH.
That guy seems to have some rage issues, I wonder if he takes stuff to help with that, or to cause it.
He went crazy on me a while back because Jacko was a piece of shit for molesting kids.

It's called roid rage. He totally over-reacted and got all mental with me. I forgot you guys can handle sarcasm better than those people.

What were you talking about? Wasn't this like 3 months ago?

JDubb why don't you ask someone over there why Beckster is banned?

I think it was late last week that I was at work and tried to log on over there and a screen popped up that said I was permanently banned from the site.

Yeah, but when did you get in an argument with BDH?
Pete Nice Wrote:Are the DBN forum pages loading slowly for anyone else? Everytime I post or go to a new page, I have to wait like 10 to 15 seconds before I can scroll down.
A few times a day the pages will load really slow or display "unformatted" but it comes and goes.
Brampton Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Good point

Double Poster!!!
yeah, pete just raped the thread

Don't know about you, but I felt violated
Brampton Wrote:
I've been experiencing this for a few weeks now. No matter what browser I'm using

I've been having this issue for months.

Or you blast something out typing real quick, but it doesn't put all the letters. Kind of annoying, eats into alot of posting time.
Brampton Wrote:
I've been experiencing this for a few weeks now. No matter what browser I'm using

Yeah, it is really annoying.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:It's called roid rage. He totally over-reacted and got all mental with me. I forgot you guys can handle sarcasm better than those people.

What were you talking about? Wasn't this like 3 months ago?

JDubb why don't you ask someone over there why Beckster is banned?

I think it was late last week that I was at work and tried to log on over there and a screen popped up that said I was permanently banned from the site.

I went over there to see if I was banned, I'm not, so I found her last few posts to see what she did.
One of them was the end of an exchange where she said guys will lie to get in a girls pants, then he called her princess and got all butt hurt.
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I think it was late last week that I was at work and tried to log on over there and a screen popped up that said I was permanently banned from the site.

Geez, I don't remember. Seems like it was a month ago or so. I don't go on there too often and have only been back once since that deal.
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

I've been having this issue for months.

Or you blast something out typing real quick, but it doesn't put all the letters. Kind of annoying, eats into alot of posting time.

I have been too, but I think my issue is just my computer at work because I don't remember it happening at home.
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:JDubb why don't you ask someone over there why Beckster is banned?

I went over there to see if I was banned, I'm not, so I found her last few posts to see what she did.
One of them was the end of an exchange where she said guys will lie to get in a girls pants, then he called her princess and got all butt hurt.
From Mercer... I do not see her name in the banning logs. Not sure if her IP was banned though...too much work to look through right now.
I have had no problems posting and pages loading slowly.
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I think it was late last week that I was at work and tried to log on over there and a screen popped up that said I was permanently banned from the site.

Yeah, that.
JDubb Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Yeah, but when did you get in an argument with BDH?

From Mercer... I do not see her name in the banning logs. Not sure if her IP was banned though...too much work to look through right now.

Hmm. I'll have to try a different pc sometime to see if I can get on.
Has anyone heard of an app called HeyTell for iPhone n Android? BB I dunno. You add the people that have the app from ur contacts, (you have to put ur own phone number in your contacts.) and then you can send and receive voice messages. Sort of like an audioBBm.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12