Dudebro Nation

Full Version: What is the best type of donut?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Since in the IST we were teasing Derick about his Maple donut...

What is your favorite type of donut??

My favorite is a vanilla dip donut with sprinkles or a strawberry filled donut... those are the best!
I hate filled donuts.... But any donut coated in chocolate or that glaze is the shit!!
I will be honest here. My favorite is just a classic glazed donut and my second favorite it a simple sugar donut. I never eat the things. But when I did, those were me favs.
I like the classic glazed donut, but a close second is the boston cream
As for maple, I thought only old people like maple???
Donuts give me heartburn, glazed are good.
My favorite donuts are the origional krispy kreme, after that i perfer a maple glazed, followed by a chocolate glazed. I do enjoy longjohns but i do not like filled donuts. Donuts holes are great from time to time, but you need to eat a lot of them.
as long as it's not a cake donut it's all good in my book
Derick Wrote:My favorite donuts are the origional krispy kreme, after that i perfer a maple glazed, followed by a chocolate glazed. I do enjoy longjohns but i do not like filled donuts. Donuts holes are great from time to time, but you need to eat a lot of them.

I've always referred to a LongJohn as a penis, cuz it's full of a creamy sticky substance.....
beckster Wrote:
Derick Wrote:My favorite donuts are the origional krispy kreme, after that i perfer a maple glazed, followed by a chocolate glazed. I do enjoy longjohns but i do not like filled donuts. Donuts holes are great from time to time, but you need to eat a lot of them.

I've always referred to a LongJohn as a penis, cuz it's full of a creamy sticky substance.....

so do you go to donut stores and ask for a maple penis?
Boston Cream with the chocolate dipped ones a close second.Up here we call the donut holes Timbits.
Raspberry filled bizmarks, bosten cream filled or old fashioned glazed... ummmm
Classic glazed or chocolate dipped Boston Creme filled donut.
Lemon or Maple Stoplight is my favorite non-normal

Otherwise it is a tie between Glazed, Sugared, or Jelly.
Lou Scunt Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

so do you go to donut stores and ask for a maple penis?

I don't do maple... Now, a chocolate penis and I all about it!
Pages: 1 2