Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is the best type of donut?
Since in the IST we were teasing Derick about his Maple donut...

What is your favorite type of donut??

My favorite is a vanilla dip donut with sprinkles or a strawberry filled donut... those are the best!
I hate filled donuts.... But any donut coated in chocolate or that glaze is the shit!!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
I will be honest here. My favorite is just a classic glazed donut and my second favorite it a simple sugar donut. I never eat the things. But when I did, those were me favs.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
I like the classic glazed donut, but a close second is the boston cream
As for maple, I thought only old people like maple???
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Donuts give me heartburn, glazed are good.
My favorite donuts are the origional krispy kreme, after that i perfer a maple glazed, followed by a chocolate glazed. I do enjoy longjohns but i do not like filled donuts. Donuts holes are great from time to time, but you need to eat a lot of them.
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
as long as it's not a cake donut it's all good in my book
MMM Cunty!
Derick Wrote:My favorite donuts are the origional krispy kreme, after that i perfer a maple glazed, followed by a chocolate glazed. I do enjoy longjohns but i do not like filled donuts. Donuts holes are great from time to time, but you need to eat a lot of them.

I've always referred to a LongJohn as a penis, cuz it's full of a creamy sticky substance.....
I HATE PIE!!
beckster Wrote:
Derick Wrote:My favorite donuts are the origional krispy kreme, after that i perfer a maple glazed, followed by a chocolate glazed. I do enjoy longjohns but i do not like filled donuts. Donuts holes are great from time to time, but you need to eat a lot of them.

I've always referred to a LongJohn as a penis, cuz it's full of a creamy sticky substance.....

so do you go to donut stores and ask for a maple penis?
MMM Cunty!
Boston Cream with the chocolate dipped ones a close second.Up here we call the donut holes Timbits.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
Raspberry filled bizmarks, bosten cream filled or old fashioned glazed... ummmm
Classic glazed or chocolate dipped Boston Creme filled donut.
Lemon or Maple Stoplight is my favorite non-normal

Otherwise it is a tie between Glazed, Sugared, or Jelly.
Lou Scunt Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

so do you go to donut stores and ask for a maple penis?

I don't do maple... Now, a chocolate penis and I all about it!
I HATE PIE!!