Dudebro Nation

Full Version: What is the best type of donut?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
LeNeve Wrote:Donuts give me heartburn, glazed are good.

I thought i was the only one that ever got heartburn from donuts...weird...i wonder what's in em that makes it happen...

Anyways, i like boston cream's myself. I also enjoy a good maple from time to time or those cake donuts....they're weird, but good. The powdery ones filled with jam drive me nuts, they make such a frickin mess. I usually end up looking like I gave the pilsbury doughboy a BJ with the powdery white mess all over my face....gay.
Its either an old fashioned plain or an apple fritter
My local grocery store once had peanut butter and jelly donuts, so I had to try them. Grape jelly filled with peanut butter icing. I like PB&J sandwiches, but not in donut form.
Brian in NY Wrote:My local grocery store once had peanut butter and jelly donuts, so I had to try them. Grape jelly filled with peanut butter icing. I like PB&J sandwiches, but not in donut form.

That doesn't even sound good.
beckster Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:My local grocery store once had peanut butter and jelly donuts, so I had to try them. Grape jelly filled with peanut butter icing. I like PB&J sandwiches, but not in donut form.

I think it sounds awesome, but I can see it going bad as well.
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

I think it sounds awesome, but I can see it going bad as well.
That's why I tried it, but something in just didn't click.
Boston Cream
Pages: 1 2