Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday May 1, 2012 - stop yer complaining
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I stopped to check my email and eat my lunch.

So, was she and Steve Ward on the show today? I gotta figure out a way to listen again... at least more than an hour. Days last longer without any form of radio to have on.

When I started working at Maxim, I worked in an open area with 4 other people who constantly talked and it was making it really distracting to me. So I asked my manager if it was ok to bring a radio and headphones, he agreed. I am sure if you were to ask if you could bring a radio and play it quietly, they might let you.
JDubb Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:anyone with a jailbroken iphone? do you have flash capabilities on it?
No and No... right Derick?

My phone has flash...
JDubb Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:anyone with a jailbroken iphone? do you have flash capabilities on it?

I refuse to own one of those, but I've been meaning to ask about jailbreaking them. My baby sis just got one and has been annoyed by the apps. She doesn't want to void her warrant, though.
Ok B, continue as the last BBerry user in the country. :poke:

Yeah, yeah.. I keep postponing the upgrade, too. I can't decide on what I want. I did speak to a tech person from a nearby Sprint Store about her favorites phones and she actually told me that BBs were her preferance. She said they are easier to repair and are build better. She doesn't like iPhones either. I really did not expect that for a response.

I am not hte last one either, I still BBM a chick I used to work with at the pickle place. She's hanging on to hers as long as possible, too.

So there!! :wink:
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I stopped to check my email and eat my lunch.

So, was she and Steve Ward on the show today? I gotta figure out a way to listen again... at least more than an hour. Days last longer without any form of radio to have on.

When I started working at Maxim, I worked in an open area with 4 other people who constantly talked and it was making it really distracting to me. So I asked my manager if it was ok to bring a radio and headphones, he agreed. I am sure if you were to ask if you could bring a radio and play it quietly, they might let you.

I have thought about that, but I have a few issues: I am still only a temp and want to continue to tempt them to keep me on. It's a open area that customers come into and I don't think that makes a good impression to them. I am constantly answer phone calls, too. Confusedad: I will figure something out in time, it just sucks for now.
I'm not really up on android phones, but the nexus looks pretty cool, so does the note if you want a half tablet to carry around. would anyone get a windows phone?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Ok B, continue as the last BBerry user in the country. :poke:

Yeah, yeah.. I keep postponing the upgrade, too. I can't decide on what I want. I did speak to a tech person from a nearby Sprint Store about her favorites phones and she actually told me that BBs were her preferance. She said they are easier to repair and are build better. She doesn't like iPhones either. I really did not expect that for a response.

I am not hte last one either, I still BBM a chick I used to work with at the pickle place. She's hanging on to hers as long as possible, too.

Not to open up the iPhone sucks rant... many of my co-workers are leaving droid & BBery for iPhone.
michaelangelo Wrote:I'm not really up on android phones, but the nexus looks pretty cool, so does the note if you want a half tablet to carry around. would anyone get a windows phone?

I'm pretty sure Wondows phones are the one thing everyone agrees on.
And that's a "no".
JDubb Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Ok B, continue as the last BBerry user in the country. :poke:

Not to open up the iPhone sucks rant... many of my co-workers are leaving droid & BBery for iPhone.

My biggest thing is that my bb is looking pretty rough and the back got broke that keeps the battery in. Other than that, it works pretty well and has become my longest lasting phone.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:My biggest thing is that my bb is looking pretty rough and the back got broke that keeps the battery in. Other than that, it works pretty well and has become my longest lasting phone.

My phone is in great shape since I keep a case on it all the time. I do have to change cases every 6-8 months. It's the issues with the phone itself. I don't always get calls... it goes straight to voicemail... and the last couple of days it just shuts it self down... tries to start up again then kills the battery trying to start.
ethiopians don't even use blackberries anymore.
you know how when you turn a blackberry on, and it takes like ten minutes to boot up. I hate that part.
smokin hot labia!!
the wind just blew a piece of paper behind me, and it scared me. Thought a rattle snake was going to kill me or something. Confusedad:
the secretary just caught me acting like a robot. shes laughing hard
don't blame me for my robotic moves. blame styx
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11