Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday May 1, 2012 - stop yer complaining
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
JDubb Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:What's up bro-mo's!
look who else decided to stop by
I've been busy as hell lately.

lemon party season
I'm so sad... I was almost finished posting a new thread in the General Discussion. Hit the wrong button and it deleted it all...
NussieT Wrote:I'm so sad... I was almost finished posting a new thread in the General Discussion. Hit the wrong button and it deleted it all...
You JDubbed it... :roflmao:
sup all? aparently for only around $4 million, I could have bought the companies I worked for. should have jumped on that shit.
michaelangelo Wrote:sup all? aparently for only around $4 million, I could have bought the companies I worked for. should have jumped on that shit.
is that canasian money?
michaelangelo Wrote:sup all? aparently for only around $4 million, I could have bought the companies I worked for. should have jumped on that shit.

Well.... Yeah!! What were ya thinking?
Derick Wrote:
is that canasian money?
Canadian v US dollar is about 1:1 right now. :killme:
Derick Wrote:
is that canasian money?
hai
JDubb Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:I'm so sad... I was almost finished posting a new thread in the General Discussion. Hit the wrong button and it deleted it all...
You JDubbed it... :roflmao:

I know... It's all good now though..
michaelangelo Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
is that canasian money?
hai
never heard of Hai monies
Last week a girl I went to school with came home to visit her parents... She was gone for a week and her friends placed a shit load of red solo cups filled with water in her place.... I posted some of the pictures in the DBN general discussion. It's actually pretty funny.
NussieT Wrote:Last week a girl I went to school with came home to visit her parents... She was gone for a week and her friends placed a shit load of red solo cups filled with water in her place.... I posted some of the pictures in the DBN general discussion. It's actually pretty funny.
shamless plug to visit your thread
Derick Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:Last week a girl I went to school with came home to visit her parents... She was gone for a week and her friends placed a shit load of red solo cups filled with water in her place.... I posted some of the pictures in the DBN general discussion. It's actually pretty funny.
thats funny as hell
Derick Wrote:

Honestly yes... It's actually quite funny though.
That's fantastic.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11