Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday May 1, 2012 - stop yer complaining
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
not a fan of steve ward
michaelangelo Wrote:not a fan of steve ward
^What he said^
He was more annoying than usual, if that's possible.
Speaking of Guac off... I had Guac about two months ago for the first time.... I wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be...
JDubb Wrote:
^What he said^
:whomo: s
Jeebus, this music is horrible. They really aren't giving me many reasons to keep listening.
This song sucks.................
they had elizabeth hurley on earlier, :hitit:

[Image: Elizabeth-Hurley-39.jpg]
really? I killed the forum with elisabeth hurley?
I stopped to check my email and eat my lunch.

So, was she and Steve Ward on the show today? I gotta figure out a way to listen again... at least more than an hour. Days last longer without any form of radio to have on.
anyone with a jailbroken iphone? do you have flash capabilities on it?
Covino admitting he is wrong about stuff is pretty damn epic.... I can't remeber this ever happening before.
michaelangelo Wrote:anyone with a jailbroken iphone? do you have flash capabilities on it?
No and No... right Derick?
michaelangelo Wrote:anyone with a jailbroken iphone? do you have flash capabilities on it?

I refuse to own one of those, but I've been meaning to ask about jailbreaking them. My baby sis just got one and has been annoyed by the apps. She doesn't want to void her warrant, though.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

I refuse to own one of those, but I've been meaning to ask about jailbreaking them. My baby sis just got one and has been annoyed by the apps. She doesn't want to void her warrant, though.
Ok B, continue as the last BBerry user in the country. :poke:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11