Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tues Apr 24/12 - It's gonna be...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
NussieT Wrote:I am out of here... I can't sit in the basement and freeze anymore... LAter.

its 95 degrees (alot of celsius) here.
Please excuse my dear aunt sally.
LeNeve Wrote:Please excuse my dear aunt sally.

See you next Tuesday.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Please excuse my dear aunt sally.

See you next Tuesday.
Confusedad:
Glancing through the headlines and I see an article about some girl who faked having cancer to score $17,000 in gifts and was prom queen. I read an article last week about a woman who faked an illness to score her dream wedding.. That bitch duped her whole family and even her fiance.

What the fuck is wrong with people???
I need food. Lunch time!!
If you fake having tapeworms, or malaria, do you think people will give you money as freely as they do to someone with cancer.
yeah. I want to see a glass jar at the convience store, with a photo and a little story scotch taped to the side. Hello. My name is felix, I have tapeworms, and have fallen behind on my house payments. Could you please spare some change to help me fight these tapeworms.

I guess thats what the jars say. I've never actually read one, just seen them sitting there. I don't have time to read tales of sorrow at a convience store.
Hey, what are those high school kids doing washing cars in the grocery store parking lot?

oh, they are raising money to send Felix to get tapeworm treatments.
LeNeve Wrote:Hey, what are those high school kids doing washing cars in the grocery store parking lot?

oh, they are raising money to send Felix to get tapeworm treatments.

Felix Potvin has tape worms?
I'm not giving him money, he should have saved some more.
Hey, so where has Pete been?

Haha.
NussieT Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I woke up with a sore throat and all congested. I'm still in bed.

Does your new girl work with kids? This is like the second time you've been sick in the last few weeks.

No she rents apartments.

I find people who work with kids tend to spread the disease more. Especially if they don't have kids of their own...

Maybe this is why I can barely move today
LeNeve Wrote:If you fake having tapeworms, or malaria, do you think people will give you money as freely as they do to someone with cancer.

I guess we could cash in and start our own fundraiser... Proceeds going to the trip to NYC.
Chip Wrote:Hey, so where has Pete been?

Haha.

He's playing "Doctor" at some hospital according to his FB.
Sex with Emily says you shouldn't pound away like a jack hammer
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6