Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tues Apr 24/12 - It's gonna be...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I tried to refresh the page and it put the same thing I said earlier in a new box that I edited
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I get to enjoy a lot of interesting tales at this new job. I must share with you today's story:

The salesguy is out at this cemetery to look at a fence that need repair. I guess a homeless guy has made his home behind it in a swamp and they are afraid the guy is going to cross the cemetery to get to the school to kidnap kids. :? So, salesguy and the groundskeeper head to the back to check out the situation, when they spot something on the ground. They went over for a closer look and it turns out that it was some old dead woman dressed in a fur coat with flowers surrounding her. I guess it's a common thing that the poor of Flint do when someone dies, but holy fucking creepy!!

Confusedhock:
It's time to move when...
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I get to enjoy a lot of interesting tales at this new job. I must share with you today's story:

The salesguy is out at this cemetery to look at a fence that need repair. I guess a homeless guy has made his home behind it in a swamp and they are afraid the guy is going to cross the cemetery to get to the school to kidnap kids. :? So, salesguy and the groundskeeper head to the back to check out the situation, when they spot something on the ground. They went over for a closer look and it turns out that it was some old dead woman dressed in a fur coat with flowers surrounding her. I guess it's a common thing that the poor of Flint do when someone dies, but holy fucking creepy!!

wow.

So someone's grandma dies, they sneak her corpse into the cemetary and have a top secret funeral, then just leave her there, and hope she gets buried?

creepy? I guess. Good idea? hell yeah. fucking A
or maybe the dead lady is the homeless guy's sex buddy.
WyoIan Wrote:I tried to refresh the page and it put the same thing I said earlier in a new box that I edited

Weird
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I get to enjoy a lot of interesting tales at this new job. I must share with you today's story:

Confusedhock:

I'm sure the same shit happens in Detroit, too.
LeNeve Wrote:or maybe the dead lady is the homeless guy's sex buddy.

There were a ton of condoms back by the fence line...... Those could be from crackwhores, though.
The salesguy was just happy he had his gun with him, just in case.

I need a gun...
As a kid I thought it would be cool to find a dead body... mostly from watching Stand By Me... now I would be so grossed out...
NussieT Wrote:As a kid I thought it would be cool to find a dead body... mostly from watching Stand By Me... now I would be so grossed out...

From the description, it was pretty gross. Plus, some stray dogs were sniffing the body.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:As a kid I thought it would be cool to find a dead body... mostly from watching Stand By Me... now I would be so grossed out...

From the description, it was pretty gross. Plus, some stray dogs were sniffing the body.

There was a set of remains found not far out of Selkirk (which is a half hour drive) that belonged to a lady from this area. She was crazy... Jim's mom picked her up a couple of times then one day on my way back home from the city I saw a bunch of ambulances, cars scattered... She jumped off the bridge. She finally washed ashore.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I get to enjoy a lot of interesting tales at this new job. I must share with you today's story:

Confusedhock:

I'm sure the same shit happens in Detroit, too.

No, I think they just leave her where she got shot.
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I'm sure the same shit happens in Detroit, too.

No, I think they just leave her where she got shot.

I don't think she got shot, i think she was old
I am out of here... I can't sit in the basement and freeze anymore... LAter.
old poeple are just as capable as getting shot as young people.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6