Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tues Apr 24/12 - It's gonna be...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Wow... so quiet...
i'm here kinda, pretty busy though
NussieT Wrote:Wow... so quiet...

Do something.
my work is stupid

its bad enough we get paid the least of the VW dealers in the area, but now they are requiring us to do things for no extra pay on the services. Bullshit
My psycho mom sent my sister like 30 text message yesterday while she was at work (my sister works at a bank and they do not allow cell phones at their stations). Then when my sister didn't answer after a couple of hours she started leaving voicemails... She was flipping out over something... who knows what... but apparently my mom never wants to see or talk to my sister again...
NussieT Wrote:My psycho mom sent my sister like 30 text message yesterday while she was at work (my sister works at a bank and they do not allow cell phones at their stations). Then when my sister didn't answer after a couple of hours she started leaving voicemails... She was flipping out over something... who knows what... but apparently my mom never wants to see or talk to my sister again...

Your mom sounds exactly like my brothers girlfriend.
They've been together about 7 years, and always get back together.
Chip Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:My psycho mom sent my sister like 30 text message yesterday while she was at work (my sister works at a bank and they do not allow cell phones at their stations). Then when my sister didn't answer after a couple of hours she started leaving voicemails... She was flipping out over something... who knows what... but apparently my mom never wants to see or talk to my sister again...

Your mom sounds exactly like my brothers girlfriend.
They've been together about 7 years, and always get back together.

She doesn't talk to me because I had kids... She doesn't talk to my brother because he moved out and now she doesn't talk to my sister.
What's up folks, I also feel like shit today, sore throat and a cough........also never fall asleep with a cough drop in your mouth. I woke up 3 hrs later with what felt like a hole in my cheek. LOL
Apparently when you drop $18K on parts with my VISA card I almost have enough to fly to NYC for FREE!!!!!
NussieT Wrote:one of those kinds of days. It's 8am and I am already busy.

Ditto
Joe Wrote:I woke up with a sore throat and all congested. I'm still in bed.

Keep those germs to yourself. I don't want to get sick.
WyoIan Wrote:What's up folks, I also feel like shit today, sore throat and a cough........also never fall asleep with a cough drop in your mouth. I woke up 3 hrs later with what felt like a hole in my cheek. LOL

Dammit. It's spreading already. :?
I get to enjoy a lot of interesting tales at this new job. I must share with you today's story:

The salesguy is out at this cemetery to look at a fence that need repair. I guess a homeless guy has made his home behind it in a swamp and they are afraid the guy is going to cross the cemetery to get to the school to kidnap kids. :? So, salesguy and the groundskeeper head to the back to check out the situation, when they spot something on the ground. They went over for a closer look and it turns out that it was some old dead woman dressed in a fur coat with flowers surrounding her. I guess it's a common thing that the poor of Flint do when someone dies, but holy fucking creepy!!
my computer is a piece of shit
WyoIan Wrote:my computer is a piece of shit

What's the problem?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6