Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuessday 04/03/2012 - Kentucky
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Rice trick didn't work for me back in 2008, but I tried to turn on my phone while it was still wet. it got drenched in the rain, didn't know the rice trick until it was too late. The trick is not to try to turn on your phone until everything is dry
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:at this point in life (as a 33 year old), is seeing some dudes dick in a movie a real problem?

if youve ever been on a sports team, gone to the gym, or seen an adult movie you think it wouldnt be a major problem at this point

I want to call you a fag, but I feel the same way. It's just a dick, doesn't make me happy, doesn't make me mad, it's just there, living it's life.
thank you. As long as it stays in its personal space, and stays out of mine, we can both carry on with our days
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:at this point in life (as a 33 year old), is seeing some dudes dick in a movie a real problem?

if youve ever been on a sports team, gone to the gym, or seen an adult movie you think it wouldnt be a major problem at this point

I want to call you a fag, but I feel the same way. It's just a dick, doesn't make me happy, doesn't make me mad, it's just there, living it's life.
thank you. As long as it stays in its personal space, and stays out of mine, we can both carry on with our days

It's more scared of you, then you are of it.
When will parents start acting like parents and stop waiting for "government" to legislate everything for them... POA!
but... if you are not anti dick shots,

then you are on the side of dick shots, so....
JDubb Wrote:When will parents start acting like parents and stop waiting for "government" to legislate everything for them... POA!

fuck yeah!!! lets show government our dicks!!!
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

It's more scared of you, then you are of it.

why are you scaring dicks, thats kind of weird.
LeNeve Wrote:but... if you are not anti dick shots,

Then the terrorists will win!
dick shots are terrorizing us. Confusedad:
LeNeve Wrote:but... if you are not anti dick shots,

I'm not pro-dick shots, but if it happens, it happens.

and, if its in a gay manner, then I object
okay, so hetero dick shots tollerated

gay dick shots not tollerated. got it.
what makes a dick shot cross the line into gay manner? IF it winks at you, or gives you a little nod?
LeNeve Wrote:what makes a dick shot cross the line into gay manner? IF it winks at you, or gives you a little nod?
I figure, if its looking at another dick.....probably gonna be bad news
LeNeve Wrote:what makes a dick shot cross the line into gay manner? IF it winks at you, or gives you a little nod?

One thing that makes it gay is if the person showing it to you has a mustache.
I had an Iphone 3Gs and dropped it into water at work. It was in the water for about 10-15 seconds. got it out, dried it off, and let it sit for an hour or two, and it worked just fine for another year. Then I sold it
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11