Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuessday 04/03/2012 - Kentucky
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
LeNeve Wrote:I don't know who's buying 12 feet of snap on tool boxes. NASCAR garages I guess. T is right, you couldn't move it around very easily at all.
we figured, if you own your own shop, or have a race team, you can put it down one side of the hauler
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I don't know who's buying 12 feet of snap on tool boxes. NASCAR garages I guess. T is right, you couldn't move it around very easily at all.

At 25 grand, it better have an engine, power steering, anti-lock brakes, off road suspension, AC, and seating for at least 2.
It should be easy to move.

and come with a chick that looks like this for the occasional road head

[Image: 560633_374157665940605_231873363502370_1...0880_n.jpg]
Chip Wrote:

At 25 grand, it better have an engine, power steering, anti-lock brakes, off road suspension, AC, and seating for at least 2.
It should be easy to move.

yeah, I agree. Mine was only 6000 or so. It is getting kind of full though. I could use a top box for it, and maybe an end cabinet thing. That should be plenty for whatever I do untill I retire.
I used to work for a guy. He would buy 2 of any speciality snap on box that came out, like 57 chevy themed, Race car driver theme, etc. and put them in one of his sheds. I guess when you are really rich you can be a hoarder, and no one cares. He is a hoarder for sure. Just it's all organized, and it's all worth money, so I guess.
Confusedhock:
:barf:

This shit made my hands sweat.
Do they wear parachutes?

[youtube_url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgO4Gd4RhvM[/youtube_url]
"Jack Whittaker, a West Virginian who won $315 million in 2002, was robbed at a strip club. By 2007, he said his bank accounts were largely empty. He told reporters: "I wished I'd torn that ticket up."
LeNeve Wrote:"Jack Whittaker, a West Virginian who won $315 million in 2002, was robbed at a strip club. By 2007, he said his bank accounts were largely empty. He told reporters: "I wished I'd torn that ticket up."

How can you regret spending $315 million in 5 years?
Even if you end up right where you started, you still had one hell of a party.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:"Jack Whittaker, a West Virginian who won $315 million in 2002, was robbed at a strip club. By 2007, he said his bank accounts were largely empty. He told reporters: "I wished I'd torn that ticket up."

I kind of agree with this logic actually.
Just drove through the part of Lexington that had the celebration. Doesn't look bad at all. Go Big Blue.
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

I kind of agree with this logic actually.

Unless people died, or everyone in your family hates you, I can't see it being a bad thing.
Chip Wrote:

315 mill in 5 years, that is one HELL of a party
Thai food is on the way.
:happy:
Spot still has his mustache?
What a homo.
Rich goes on vacation and watches movies Wtf
Brian Wrote:Rich goes on vacation and watches movies Wtf
Sounds a lot like his normal routine

Imported from Canada.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11