Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuessday 04/03/2012 - Kentucky
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Donginator Wrote:I think any couple that becomes friends with Rich & Sara on vacation, I guarantee its the guy who is more interested, because the guy is attracted to Sara

JAzz appreciation month.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:Last time we went away with another couple, we all hated each other after. We all wanted to do different things & we all clashed

When I got married, we went for a week with three of my best friends and their wives to Sandals St. Lucia. We had an absolute blast and are still the best of friends.
we were with her brother & girlfriend & we are not best friends. With best friends or the right people it definitely can be fun
Donginator Wrote:Nicky Minaj is horrible :killme:
That's an understatement!
Brampton. VW Tourag stalls while driving. It's at a Ford store in North Carolina.

Stalls after driving awhile, then cranks/no start until cooling for 15-20 minutes. The tach does not move while cranking during no start events. No DTC's.
Lithium is playing some kick ass music this afternoon. :rock: :rock: :rock:

Definetly not showing me gay dick shots. :high5:
I think if you actually rock out with your cock out, you are crossing into the gay mannerism catergory we discussed earlier.
It's like lithium is playing whatever I would put on my 90s rock super mix tape. :high5:
LeNeve Wrote:Brampton. VW Tourag stalls while driving. It's at a Ford store in North Carolina.

Stalls after driving awhile, then cranks/no start until cooling for 15-20 minutes. The tach does not move while cranking during no start events. No DTC's.
Send to a vw dealer. That's my honest response

Imported from Canada.
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Brampton. VW Tourag stalls while driving. It's at a Ford store in North Carolina.

Imported from Canada.

:high5:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I don't think religion is the root of most POA, Justin in Utah is an idiot.

Only JIU would blame religion over an ice cream truck. Lame.
consider the source....

True dat
Pete Nice Wrote:The latest Treyvon Martin pictures for the news media.....

[Image: trayvon-george.jpg]

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

Imported from Canada.

:high5:
Yeah, you need the vw scanners for those badboys

Imported from Canada.
LeNeve Wrote:I think if you actually rock out with your cock out, you are crossing into the gay mannerism catergory we discussed earlier.
As long as it doesn't draw the attention of other said cocks that are rocking out

Imported from Canada.
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I think if you actually rock out with your cock out, you are crossing into the gay mannerism catergory we discussed earlier.
As long as it doesn't draw the attention of other said cocks that are rocking out

Imported from Canada.

Pretty sure if you are rocking out with your cock out around other rocking cocks, your begging for attention.

sent from the Rear Burger counseling center
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11