Dudebro Nation

Full Version: thursday March 29, 2012.....one more day after today
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
this is great
[Image: qA4Sr.jpg]
yeah, bitches.
My little girl found a bird egg yesterday. About half the size of a regular chicken egg. I though it was going to be something cool, like a hawk, or owl. I did some research, and I believe its a pigeon egg now. Confusedad:
you know whats kind of cool? Getting money from the ATM that the serial numbers are in order.
Brampton Wrote:[Image: qA4Sr.jpg]
try the dude in the pink coat behind the letters 'CA'
I think I've found my new home. This looks more my speed. Hi guys!
Narmstrong Wrote:I think I've found my new home. This looks more my speed. Hi guys!
Hello. :high5:
Yo Leneve! What are the rules over here? I want to know so I can start planning on how to break them cause I'm a bad motha fucka. Big Grin
Narmstrong Wrote:I think I've found my new home. This looks more my speed. Hi guys!

:high5:
Narmstrong Wrote:Yo Leneve! What are the rules over here? I want to know so I can start planning on how to break them cause I'm a bad motha fucka. Big Grin

Rules?
I guess, keep it safe for work in the In Show Threads.
That's kind of a big one though.
That's about it.
Chip Wrote:
Narmstrong Wrote:Yo Leneve! What are the rules over here? I want to know so I can start planning on how to break them cause I'm a bad motha fucka. Big Grin

Rules?
I guess, keep it safe for work in the In Show Threads.
That's kind of a big one though.
That's about it.
yeah, no nips
That rule is what brought me here! :thanks:

I really think this emoticon menu is pretty fucking amazing, too.
What about cock shots? Can I throw some of those up?

Confusedheep: < That's so great!
yup, thats pretty much the only rule. No naked bitches in the IST. Or sandwiches that look like cocks either I guess.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13