Dudebro Nation

Full Version: thursday March 29, 2012.....one more day after today
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Pete Nice Wrote:So I have an extra ticket to the Penguins @ Islanders tonight. Who wants to go? Donginator?????
fuck I totally would in a second, I would bust out my Pierre Turgeon Jersey

I can't tonight Confusedwoot:
can someone remind me which program to use to create pdf files for free?
michaelangelo Wrote:can someone remind me which program to use to create pdf files for free?

CutePDF
Joe Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:can someone remind me which program to use to create pdf files for free?

CutePDF
:thanks: :high5:
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Ahh crap replay today.

I think they're gone until Tuesday.

Rich needed a break from his eazy breezy life
operation cutepdf was a success, thanks
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:So I have an extra ticket to the Penguins @ Islanders tonight. Who wants to go? Donginator?????

I'd go but you're on my shit list again.

:tater: :tater: :taterpie:

:flame: Do you have any idea how much you got Jim going when you reminded him of that stupid picture he posted?
Joe Wrote:

CutePDF

:high5: I'm so happy I found that program again. It "wowed" the people I now work for. :grin:
I would spurt on kristen bell.
Broga. :?
LeNeve Wrote:I would spurt on kristen bell.

:whomo:
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I would spurt on kristen bell.

:whomo:
:whomo: :whomo:
A man and his wife were driving home one very cold night when the wife asks her husband to stop the car. There was a baby skunk lying at the side of the road, and she got out to see if it was still alive.
It was, and she said to her husband, "It's nearly frozen to death.
Can we take it with us, get it warm, and let it go in the morning?"
He says, "O.K., Get in the car with it."
Where shall I put it to get it warm?" She says.
"Put it in between your legs. It's nice and warm there"
"But what about the smell?"
"Just hold its little nose."
The man is expected to recover; but the frozen skunk she used to beat him with died at the scene.
I never heard this Kristen Bell interview. It's pretty cool. She's all nice and fun. I really want to spurt on her now, more than ever.
Things you can buy for 500,000,000

The world's most expensive car, the Bugatti Veyron Super Sport, which goes for $2,600,000. So you could buy about 192 to hand out to your closest friends.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/upshot/mega-millions-jackpot-grabs-500-million-buy-003159072.html">http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/upshot/mega ... 59072.html</a><!-- m -->
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13