Dudebro Nation

Full Version: thursday March 29, 2012.....one more day after today
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Brampton Wrote:
javsto Wrote:So at 10am I took my coffee break and went to the local Dunkin donuts with a couple of nussies from work to pick up a box o joe and some donuts for the peeps that im cool with and while driving there nussie #1 tuned to WBLI which is like hits 1 and since im into metal and hard rock I have no idea what song was playing or who was singing but I now have this autotuned chick singing the same chorus over and over again in my head and I CANT MAKE IT STOP!!!! all I can hear is her sing somethng like "make me come alive, come and save me, turn me on turn me on turn me on....." ugh how is that music. :killme:
it may not be your cup of tea, but my radio goes to 2 music stations only now. AltNation and Backspin. the new "hard rock" sucks and everything else seems to be pre-teen pop music

I've pretty much narrowed mine down to Lithium, Classic Rewind and Classic Vinyl.
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
javsto Wrote:So at 10am I took my coffee break and went to the local Dunkin donuts with a couple of nussies from work to pick up a box o joe and some donuts for the peeps that im cool with and while driving there nussie #1 tuned to WBLI which is like hits 1 and since im into metal and hard rock I have no idea what song was playing or who was singing but I now have this autotuned chick singing the same chorus over and over again in my head and I CANT MAKE IT STOP!!!! all I can hear is her sing somethng like "make me come alive, come and save me, turn me on turn me on turn me on....." ugh how is that music. :killme:
it may not be your cup of tea, but my radio goes to 2 music stations only now. AltNation and Backspin. the new "hard rock" sucks and everything else seems to be pre-teen pop music

I've pretty much narrowed mine down to Lithium, Classic Rewind and Classic Vinyl.
the last 2 times I put on Lithium I got blasted by Tori Amos and Fiona Apple.

I'm a little worried about going back......I might hear PJ Harvey Confusedad:
Brampton Wrote:I'm amazed that a band can get progressively worse over a 20+ year span and still stay around

damn Red Hot Chilli Peppers

I never really liked them, so I think they've been pretty consistant with how bad they are.
But every once in a while they'll have a song I like, like their covers.
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

the last 2 times I put on Lithium I got blasted by Tori Amos and Fiona Apple.

I'm a little worried about going back......I might hear PJ Harvey Confusedad:

True, they need to clean up their play list a little bit.
And get some more Dead Eye Dick in there.

Live, Selling The Drama right now, :rock:
I loved that whole CD back in the day.
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I need a new lawn mower ASAP. Wonder if sears has anything on sale.
you have grass ?

kind of.
This guy is insane.

[youtube_url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJHayGJGc0E[/youtube_url]
[Image: 564301_371306996225672_231873363502370_1...2537_n.jpg]

another pretty face and cleavage
javsto Wrote:[Image: 564301_371306996225672_231873363502370_1...2537_n.jpg]

another pretty face and cleavage
agreed
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhh

how many fucking times do I need to explain this to you Doctor. YOUR WRONG
Derick Wrote:AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhh

how many fucking times do I need to explain this to you Doctor. YOUR WRONG

punch him in the nutsack
I would totally jazz on her face, then her cleavage.
LeNeve Wrote:I would totally jazz on her face, then her cleavage.
:high5:
A B2 bomber just flew over.
LeNeve Wrote:A B2 bomber just flew over.

stop, drop and roll then kiss your ass goodbye
javsto Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:A B2 bomber just flew over.

stop, drop and roll then kiss your ass goodbye
Confusedad:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13