Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuuuuuesday March 20 2012, tuuuuuesday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
tuuuuuuesday
1 tank of gas on the bike down, this might get expensive at 4.85 per gallon
theres this chic, roxana on my floor at the hospital. I'm totally going to ask her out. She leaving to go to another job soon, so I need to get on that
my roommate told me that the dvd player doesnt work, shes the only one that uses it. and she leaves it on all the time. now it wont recognize that there is a disk in it.
the neighbors upstairs were arguing again. 7:15 they started screaming at each other. I told the landlord they need to stop it, or I'm calling the cops. I'm about to call the cops flat out. Tired of this bullshit. You kids get off my lawn
jill has a really hot ass
i finally figured out my stupid perl script thing, yeah for me
jdubb is here to fuck something up
i'm trying to sell last years tires, for $50, they are pretty trashed, but still have some good street miles left. I think 50 is reasonable, a guy contacts me and wants to see more pics. there tires, black round, kinda shagged, you in or out
Derick Wrote:jdubb is here to fuck something up

perl harbor
LeNeve Wrote:

perl harbor

I was sitting here, waiting to see how long Derick would ramble on by himself.
And you went and JDubbed it.
its a good thing yous guys came along, i was running out of things in my head, i kept flashing back to jills ass, only cause she moving boxes down the hall and keeps bending over
Derick Wrote:i'm trying to sell last years tires, for $50, they are pretty trashed, but still have some good street miles left. I think 50 is reasonable, a guy contacts me and wants to see more pics. there tires, black round, kinda shagged, you in or out

50 for the set? or each. I'd buy them unseen for 50 for the set,
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:i'm trying to sell last years tires, for $50, they are pretty trashed, but still have some good street miles left. I think 50 is reasonable, a guy contacts me and wants to see more pics. there tires, black round, kinda shagged, you in or out

50 for the set? or each. I'd buy them unseen for 50 for the set,
50 for the set, motorcycle tires 120/70 180/55
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

perl harbor

I was sitting here, waiting to see how long Derick would ramble on by himself.
And you went and JDubbed it.

Confusedad:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15