Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuuuuuesday March 20 2012, tuuuuuesday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Wendys is now Number 2. McDs is still number 1. Burger King needs to realize that their fries suck.
Even with green ketchup? :barf:
Michael Bay want to do the TMNT and make them an alien race instead of pizza loving mutants.

[Image: tmnt-630-jpg_202503.jpg]
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I just made the phone call and I start my new job tomorrow. I get to learn about fencing now. :grin:

fencing to keep people out or pets in? or sword fight fencing? or illegal fencing of stolen goods?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Michael Bay want to do the TMNT and make them an alien race instead of pizza loving mutants.

He want's to destroy another awesome franchise.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I just made the phone call and I start my new job tomorrow. I get to learn about fencing now. :grin:
:high5:
Congrats B! :rock:
I was a pretty big TMNT fan. To the point my Dad started thinking I was weird, and called me a wuss. Then he started making me chop wood, and do manly grown up type stuff.
JDubb Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Wendys is now Number 2. McDs is still number 1. Burger King needs to realize that their fries suck.
Even with green ketchup? :barf:

:? I don't want to try that.
LeNeve Wrote:

fencing to keep people out or pets in? or sword fight fencing? or illegal fencing of stolen goods?

The first one. I guess I'll find out soon enough if it includes the other kinds.
JDubb Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Michael Bay want to do the TMNT and make them an alien race instead of pizza loving mutants.

He is the mortal enemy of childhood memories.
JDubb Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Michael Bay want to do the TMNT and make them an alien race instead of pizza loving mutants.

Yup. He must've hated his childhood.
LeNeve Wrote:I was a pretty big TMNT fan. To the point my Dad started thinking I was weird, and called me a wuss. Then he started making me chop wood, and do manly grown up type stuff.

I loved the Turtles, never missed an episode.
I bought the original TMNT movie DVD for my kids awhile back. It's one of their go to movies they watch all the time now.
Why does Splinter look like chester cheetah
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Wendys is now Number 2. McDs is still number 1. Burger King needs to realize that their fries suck.

:rock:

:taterpie:
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Wendys is now Number 2. McDs is still number 1. Burger King needs to realize that their fries suck.

:rock:

:taterpie:

Why don't you go to McDs and buy yourself a damn pie.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15