Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuuuuuesday March 20 2012, tuuuuuesday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Derick Wrote:roxana just got a bunch of bad chemical all over her arms. She'll probably be dead by tomorrow. I guess I dont have to worry about asking her out

easiest one night stand ever if you act fast
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Hey, do you know why all dumb blond jokes oneliners? So men can understand them.

This isn't a one-liner....

[youtube]tIyup2jw79U[/youtube]
Covino, I loved He-Man AND the TMNT, too. But they can't seem to redo He-Man without gaying it up.
Derick Wrote:roxana just got a bunch of bad chemical all over her arms. She'll probably be dead by tomorrow. I guess I dont have to worry about asking her out
If it makes you feel any better, she probably would have said no.
Brian Wrote:
:finger:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Covino, I loved He-Man AND the TMNT, too. But they can't seem to redo He-Man without gaying it up.

To be fair, I don't think you can make it gayer then it was originally.

Planet Terror
Derick Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
maybe if i told her my real name is corey
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Covino, I loved He-Man AND the TMNT, too. But they can't seem to redo He-Man without gaying it up.
He-Man started out pretty gay
[Image: 600full-he--man-and-the-masters-of-the-u...enshot.jpg]

Sounds like the perfect time to score a date with her.
Hondo Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Hey, do you know why all dumb blond jokes oneliners? So men can understand them.

This isn't a one-liner....

[youtube]tIyup2jw79U[/youtube]

Yeah, but it had to be done in video format, so you guys could follow along.
Derick Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
maybe if i told her my real name is corey
http://www.ehow.com/how_5147926_change-f...gally.html
I had the Castle of Greyskull. Damn, I should never have sold that thing. It was pimp. I had almost all the He-Man characters and the She-Ra characters.

I actually never had any TMNT figures.
Chip Wrote:

To be fair, I don't think you can make it gayer then it was originally.

Unfortunately, but the figures were still fun to play with.
It's pretty cool that Henry Winkler just happens to call into C&R!!! Love that guy!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15