Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 3/9/12 - Gun Shy on a Friday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Rich doesn't get it. Of course the people on Idol and these other dumb shows have talent, that is not the reason why those shows are gay. They are gay and stupid b/c of the way they are presented. They are presented very Oprahish and the Voiceish. It is a show focused to gay people, teenage girls, housewives and Rich Davis. It takes absolutely no brain power, thought process or originality to watch these show. All they do is rot your brain.
plus, it doesn't force the "talent" to earn their place in the industry

I'm shocked that someone like Steven Tyler would participate in it, cause of how much work Aerosmith had to put in to make it.

these kids are selling out before they even make it

Money talks and Don't you think That shows liek this are the reason Rock died? No one wants to put in the work to start a band when they can just go on these shows.
Donginator Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:This woman is doing exactly what Whitney Houston did. Singing a song someone else wrote
Isn't that what all the contestants are doing?
plus I was trying to diss Whitney Houston, she never wrote any of her music

Hey, cut her some slack. Smoking crack takes up a lot of time.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Rich doesn't get it. Of course the people on Idol and these other dumb shows have talent, that is not the reason why those shows are gay. They are gay and stupid b/c of the way they are presented. They are presented very Oprahish and the Voiceish. It is a show focused to gay people, teenage girls, housewives and Rich Davis. It takes absolutely no brain power, thought process or originality to watch these show. All they do is rot your brain.
plus, it doesn't force the "talent" to earn their place in the industry

I'm shocked that someone like Steven Tyler would participate in it, cause of how much work Aerosmith had to put in to make it.

these kids are selling out before they even make it

Money talks and Don't you think That shows liek this are the reason Rock died? No one wants to put in the work to start a band when they can just go on these shows.
yes, and yes. Nobody has to learn and hone their craft anymore.
I thought that he was joking when he said he couldn't believe Megan Fox said that. At least that was my interpretation.
While waiting to get fingerprinted I spotted a 5 guys. I know what's for lunch today
[Image: q9Qu3.jpg]

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
:roflmao:
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:people don't start bands anymore. Confusedad:

I have wanted to start a band for like 20 years but I can not play any instruments, so I would have to sing or like play the triangle, wood block, tambourine or something like that.

Jim is getting back to music again. He got a microphone, another amp, stuff for his guitar and was looking into drums.
Derick Wrote:While waiting to get fingerprinted I spotted a 5 guys. I know what's for lunch today
elevation burger for me :high5:
Joe Wrote:This has got to be one of the longest Fridays ever. I lost my wifi at work and have no cell service and they block everything on the web.

I know the goal of blocking sites is to get more work out of people but they don't have any work for me to do.

Yet, I have found myself looking for more ways to fuck around instead of work because of all the blocks. PLus, They blocked part of the State's site that I need to process titles. Morons.
I'm watching the Ultimate Fighter Tonight!!!!! :happy: :happy: :happy:
I just stopped to get an ice tea and when going back to my car a low flying blackhawk flew 100 feet over my head. Not sure why it is in Ebensburg, PA, but I miss the Army sometimes. I jumped at every opportunity to do anything in or with a helicopter.
Pete Nice Wrote:I just stopped to get an ice tea and when going back to my car a low flying blackhawk flew 100 feet over my head. Not sure why it is in Ebensburg, PA, but I miss the Army sometimes. I jumped at every opportunity to do anything in or with a helicopter.

I think they were watching LeNeve the other day.
maybe they think DBN is up to something...
this song again :killme:
Now an Apache just flew over me. I see on the GPS I am right across the street from the Ebensburg airport, must be reserve drill weekend.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14