Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 3/9/12 - Gun Shy on a Friday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Rich it died away because the one you just played with Nirvana & Biggie was horrible
In other news:

I get to cross something off my "I have Never done it" or bucket list.

I am going to see Van Halen at the Consol Energy Arena on March 30th. And it is a Friday, so I can let loose!!!
webster
let loose like a mongoose.
Pete Nice Wrote:In other news:

I am going to see Van Halen at the Consol Energy Arena on March 30th. And it is a Friday, so I can let loose!!!
my jealousy level is at defcon 1. Thats awesome :high5:
Your unwanted Mighty Mighty Bosstones trivia for a 90'd rock Friday.

I have a friend who used to play in a band, and opened for them back before they got huge, and he said this guy got started by going to their shows and dancing. And they kept bringing him up on stage.

The Bosstones set themselves apart from the flood of third wave ska groups by having a bandmember who...just....dances. Think of him as the American version of Happy Mondays' dancing drug addict. But this dancing guy somehow seemed even more extraneous than Bez (the Happy Mondays' dead weight) because of the already bustling size of the Bosstones. To this day, people still refer to this dancing guy from the Bosstones as "that dancing guy from the Bosstones," despite the fact that he has a real name: Ben Carr. Yes, Ben Carr is a full-fledged member of the Mighty Mighty Bosstones as well as the band's tour manager. So while he may be useless insofar as his contribution to the band's sound, he is most definitely indispensable when it comes to hooking the Bosstones up with proper hotel arrangements. And with a band approaching double digit size, that kind of skill can't be overestimated.

:high5:
:rock:

[Image: one-up-green-semi-circle.jpg]
Brampton Wrote:

I can see if we have any tickets left, take off work Friday, make the 4 hour drive, you can stay at my place......
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

I can see if we have any tickets left, take off work Friday, make the 4 hour drive, you can stay at my place......
thanks for the offer, but it would be impossible for me to make it.
Donginator Wrote:why is a rabbi biting a penis? Another thing to add to the WTF list & why would anyone support this religion

When a priest does it the entire church gets condemned but when a rabbi does it they say its their custom.
This has got to be one of the longest Fridays ever. I lost my wifi at work and have no cell service and they block everything on the web.

I know the goal of blocking sites is to get more work out of people but they don't have any work for me to do.
I have a psychic connection with Covino
LeNeve Wrote:this is school lunches
[Image: slime_uni.jpg]

The question is: Why are our kids getting fat? Answer: we're feeding them that shit.
Brian Wrote:I don't watch American Idol because I don't care about it.

:whomo: :whomo:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Brian Wrote:I don't watch American Idol because I don't care about it.

:whomo: :whomo:

I like watching The Voice. Its less yag
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14