Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 3/9/12 - Gun Shy on a Friday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Brampton Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:why is a rabbi biting a penis? Another thing to add to the WTF list & why would anyone support this religion
he didn't bite it, but, he was doing something that other Jewish people say isn't something that a Moyle should be doing anyways
That's a nice thought :?
Obama will kill kony in the middle of october
plus a $20 service charge and $4 processing fee. Its 125 just to go to the white sox and sit near the bullpen
a rabbi and a penis walk into a bar.
Brian Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:why is a rabbi biting a penis? Another thing to add to the WTF list & why would anyone support this religion
he didn't bite it, but, he was doing something that other Jewish people say isn't something that a Moyle should be doing anyways
That's a nice thought :?
considering the dudes job is snipping ringolos off little boys, weird isn't out of the question
Enough with Kony.....Uganda be kidding me with all of it
I go through alot of weird news everyday, but didn't come across any penis biting stories.
Brampton Wrote:Enough with Kony.....Uganda be kidding me with all of it

dude.
:roflmao:
ringolos. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:ringolos. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

calamari is going to be weird for me now. Confusedad:
Man Jewish people are getting any bonus points today.
I don't watch American Idol because I don't care about it.
Brampton Wrote:Enough with Kony.....Uganda be kidding me with all of it
this made me chuckle :high5:
I like American Idol but I haven't watched this year. I have too many other shows going on to watch idol this year. Don't feels like I'm missing it.
Happy foruming today Bro-mo's.

I'll catch you all next week, have a good weekend.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14