Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 02/21/2012 - Tuesday - Paczki day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Brian Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:Renewed my Sirius yesterday, now up to $213/year compared to $142/year when I first signed up

Holy fuck. why did it jump up to that?
Spot got a raise.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
I'm out of ammo for my C11. Confusedad:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:Renewed my Sirius yesterday, now up to $213/year compared to $142/year when I first signed up

Holy fuck. why did it jump up to that?
Everything included back in 2005

Now there is $15 music royalty fee
$36/year for Online player
Plus whatever it costs a month for Sirius

I have been debating on finally just paying the extra for the online player, but that's got me rethinking that idea.
I listen 7 hours a day online at work, so totally worth it for me, & its not blocked at work yet
Donginator Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I have been debating on finally just paying the extra for the online player, but that's got me rethinking that idea.
I listen 7 hours a day online at work, so totally worth it for me, & its not blocked at work yet

I do, too, but I used the free canadian trials.
alrighty then. I have officially finished all of my work, until the university of maryland decides to get off thier ass and actually do something.
Derick Wrote:alrighty then. I have officially finished all of my work, until the university of maryland decides to get off thier ass and actually do something.

lets kill those mutha fuckers!!!
Is the fran tarkenton/C&R show good todasy?
LeNeve Wrote:Is the fran tarkenton/C&R show good todasy?
That show fucking sucked!!! It is an insult to anyone that does radio professionally. He had no rhythm at all, he stuttered and stammered... when was the last time this guy was relevant 1980.......exactly. He isn't and doesn't belong on Stars 2 much less radio at all. I think he would have a hard time building an audience on AM radio in Williston, ND (no offense to anyone living in NoDak). When will SiriusXM quit fucking around and decide what they are going to do with C&R and with 104. The Fran Tarken-a-crap sucked worse than any of the other short lived shows SXM has tried air during this time slot and they have tried some straight up shitty shows.

I'm done ranting now...
Key and Peele is one of the funniest shows on TV
the life and times of Tim is hilarious
Brampton Wrote:the life and times of Tim is hilarious
I like it. Well written show.
I love things that grind JDubb's goats.
Brampton Wrote:Key and Peele is one of the funniest shows on TV

pretty decent show. :high5:
is it wrong that when I was just in the McD's drive through, and the girl asked me if I ordered the 2 large blacks......I started laughing so hard I cryed a little?
Brampton Wrote:is it wrong that when I was just in the McD's drive through, and the girl asked me if I ordered the 2 large blacks......I started laughing so hard I cryed a little?

kind of.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9