Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 02/21/2012 - Tuesday - Paczki day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
michaelangelo Wrote:http://theoatmeal.com/comics/game_of_thrones

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: cunthammer :roflmao: :roflmao:

:roflmao: :roflmao:
My brother in law posted this on his FB page about his brother...

My brother is looking for tix to the jets vs oilers. He's got lots of money and will give the meanest handjob to the seller. He says he has the softest skin ever. Haha msg me if u can hook a brother up
Donginator Wrote:Renewed my Sirius yesterday, now up to $213/year compared to $142/year when I first signed up

Holy fuck. why did it jump up to that?
NussieT Wrote:My husband is so fucking stupid. He talks before he thinks.

Don't most men?
NussieT Wrote:My brother in law posted this on his FB page about his brother...

My brother is looking for tix to the jets vs oilers. He's got lots of money and will give the meanest handjob to the seller. He says he has the softest skin ever. Haha msg me if u can hook a brother up

beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:Renewed my Sirius yesterday, now up to $213/year compared to $142/year when I first signed up

Spot got a raise.

Everything included back in 2005

Now there is $15 music royalty fee
$36/year for Online player
Plus whatever it costs a month for Sirius
Brian Wrote:

Spot got a raise.
:roflmao:
holy wars.
Confusedhock: wow. That seriously makes me think twice about subscribing again. I don't know when my year is up. Think August or September.
NussieT Wrote:My brother in law posted this on his FB page about his brother...

handy manny
[Image: enhanced-buzz-14935-1329727385-22.jpg]
Kansas :high5:
Brian Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

Spot got a raise.

:roflmao:
Donginator Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

Everything included back in 2005

Now there is $15 music royalty fee
$36/year for Online player
Plus whatever it costs a month for Sirius

I have been debating on finally just paying the extra for the online player, but that's got me rethinking that idea.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9