Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 2/15/12... Wombat wednesday, also the day after...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
What is 6" long and didnt get sucked on last night?

whintey houston's crack pipe
Good morning Bro-mo's!
17 years ago this lovely lady entered the white house, and stole americas heart. and shoved cigars in her snatch, and let president Clinton take her to the jazz cafe.

[Image: monica-lewinsky_480_poster.jpg]
I saw that joke on FB last night, I laughed historically
LeNeve Wrote:I saw that joke on FB last night, I laughed historically

Then I sent it to peope via text message, my Mom, and Stepmom accidently included.

No response from stepmom, but my mother was all "What do you mean, I don't get it."

I don't believe her.
Anytime you get a "wat dat mean" from your mom...it's best not to try and explain.

I was surprised I didn't catch hell from anyone for posting that joke on facebook. I guess I've filtered out all the shitty people from there already.
I gave Clinton a pass on Lewinsky. There isn't a guy anywhere that wouldn't lie about getting a knobber from a fat chick
I know my Mom got the joke. She was a cocktail waitress at a strip club, that my aunt was a dancer at. We also lived with my aunt for a month or two, pretty sure there were crack pipes in that house a few times.

She just plays dumb with me, and I'm totally okay with that.
your mom and aunt were strippers?

:worthlesswopics:
Derick Wrote:What is 6" long and didnt get sucked on last night?

whintey houston's crack pipe

Too soon? ...but funny :roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:17 years ago this lovely lady entered the white house, and stole americas heart. and shoved cigars in her snatch, and let president Clinton take her to the jazz cafe.

Is that a recent pict of her?
EFI in NASCAR is all the rage.
Derick Wrote:your mom and aunt were strippers?

:worthlesswopics:

My mom was not. and she's 48 years old, and just looks like a plain mom now.

My aunt is a little younger, but not by much. she has big fake boobs, and she is kind of ditzy, we were at someones house one time, and she said to the people "Nice furniture, is it yours?"

My grandmother yelled at her for the pictures she put on FB, so she took them down. I'm sure there are plenty of dudes with pics some where though.
I don't think my aunt is a stripper anymore though. She married a guy who doesn't work, but has cadillacs, and mansion by the river. Supposedly he makes millions bass fishing on the pro circuit. We are all in agreement, that he is a high level drug traficker or something.

I'm going to google him, and see I've never actually checked his bass fishing story.
My aunt visited me at this place one time, and the officials made her change her clothes before they let her in.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20