Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 2/15/12... Wombat wednesday, also the day after...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Brampton Wrote:Some hot chick cop is blocking me in right now. I'm not complaining

sent from the legion of doom

put your balls on her.
Brampton Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Some hot chick cop is blocking me in right now. I'm not complaining

pics or this isnt true
sorry, she came outside and started talking to me. I didn't have a chance. I was going to, believe me
did you get her number? or a ticket?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:The world's tiniest chameleon

[Image: thumbnail.aspx?q=1618178544489&id=169e89...ffd0316089]

amphibians gross me out. It's their scaly, slimy skin. Although rats and mice are worse than them.
Derick Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

pics or this isnt true
sorry, she came outside and started talking to me. I didn't have a chance. I was going to, believe me
did you get her number? or a ticket?
1. why would I get her number?

2. No ticket, she was at the dealer on business, and blocked in the customers car I'm working on
Looking at prices to get to NYC for DBC... look what flight they want to put me on... AIR CANADA EXPRESS - JAZZ
Brampton Wrote:1. why would I get her number?

2. No ticket, she was at the dealer on business, and blocked in the customers car I'm working on
1. in the event that you need a hot cop to help you out with some criminal issues.

2. if your working on it, it wasnt going anywhere, i'm sure it wasnt an inconvience to anyone
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:lots of bass fisherman named randy baker. smart guy, it's probaly not his real name.

Have you ever asked to see video or pictures?

no, he's kind of scary.

Mexican Cartel scary?

more biker scary, than cartel scary
NussieT Wrote:Looking at prices to get to NYC for DBC... look what flight they want to put me on... AIR CANADA EXPRESS - JAZZ
:high5:
What is the revelance of coco? I hate the jersey shore, but I get why they are on the show. I don't get why coco is on though
NussieT Wrote:Looking at prices to get to NYC for DBC... look what flight they want to put me on... AIR CANADA EXPRESS - JAZZ
did they announce what weekend?
LeNeve Wrote:What is the revelance of coco? I hate the jersey shore, but I get why they are on the show. I don't get why coco is on though
Her cakes are glistening.
Donginator Wrote:
did they announce what weekend?

Not yet. I can only go to the later one since the end of May is my son's birthday and thats more important to me and I won't miss it. I was just checking prices and what not though.
she is a pedofile.
LeNeve Wrote:What is the revelance of coco? I hate the jersey shore, but I get why they are on the show. I don't get why coco is on though
...Covino... and the photo thing.
JDubb Wrote:
...Covino... and the photo thing.
They're going to re-enact the photo with Coco and Spot.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20