Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 2/15/12... Wombat wednesday, also the day after...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
is it just me or when Basedow calls he sounds like Ralph from the Howard show?
NussieT Wrote:I watched Cool Runnings the other day. I forgot how much I liked that movie.

I haven't seen that one in forever!
Chip Wrote:I don't think stores like Best Buy will go anywhere.
Best Buy might, but there will be another store that will just take it's place.

Stores will never go away fully. I couldn't imagine buying certain things online without actually physically seeing them. And, what about when you need a last minute gift?
We used to sneak onto Mcconnel air force base when I was little. So easy. Playing around on the army trucks and shit. Then we got busted. That wasn't very fun. That dude yelled at us forever, then tried to get my Mom to sign me over to the army.
Brampton Wrote:is it just me or when Basedow calls he sounds like Ralph from the Howard show?

They get gay with each toher
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

Stores will never go away fully. I couldn't imagine buying certain things online without actually physically seeing them. And, what about when you need a last minute gift?

If Best Buy goes away, web sites like Amazon will just start opening their own stores.

lastminute .com, they will hook that up.
LeNeve Wrote:transformers 4 confirmed. June 2014

I hope it doesn't suck
Chip Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
:deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse:
They have ruined that franchise.

If you totally ignore 1 and 2, and don't try to piece together the full, incoherent story, 3 was pretty good.

It's not a deep story, but the action is pretty damn sweet. And Josh Duhamel is hot.
Brampton Wrote:Jlo sucks.........IRRELEVANT

I don't think I liked any of the movies she acted in either. The ones I saw were terrible.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:If you totally ignore 1 and 2, and don't try to piece together the full, incoherent story, 3 was pretty good.

I had to watch it twice. once trying to piece them all together, and beforre I knew it, I was all confused, and the movie was over. and what an incoherent story it was. Is the car dealer guy a transformer, are they going to make him one, tons of other questons.

Then I watched it again, like you suggested, and it was good.

Like, every movie has a new reason for Megatron being here.
WTF is up with that?

Wasn't the cartoon like that, too?
Chip Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
:deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse:
They have ruined that franchise.

If you totally ignore 1 and 2, and don't try to piece together the full, incoherent story, 3 was pretty good.

It's not a deep story, but the action is pretty damn sweet. And Josh Duhamel is hot.

It's not that the story isn't deep, it doesn't make any sense.
First, Megatron was here for the cube. Then the Matrix. Then to meat with Sentinal. And did he get here thousands of years ago looking for the cube when he got frozen? Or during the 60's when the Arc crashed on the moon? If his plan all along was to bring Cybertron here, why would he also have this plan to destroy the sun?

And in the 2nd movie they use the "shard" to revive Jetfire so he can lead them to the Matrix so they can revive Prime. WTF? Why not just cut out all that and use the shard to revive Prime?

Ok, I could go on all day, so...
:rant:
Brampton Wrote:Jlo sucks.........IRRELEVANT

I don't think I liked any of the movies she acted in either. The ones I saw were terrible.
She is an absolute awful actor.
Chip Wrote:It's not that the story isn't deep, it doesn't make any sense.
First, Megatron was here for the cube. Then the Matrix. Then to meat with Sentinal. And did he get here thousands of years ago looking for the cube when he got frozen? Or during the 60's when the Arc crashed on the moon? If his plan all along was to bring Cybertron here, why would he also have this plan to destroy the sun?

And in the 2nd movie they use the "shard" to revive Jetfire so he can lead them to the Matrix so they can revive Prime. WTF? Why not just cut out all that and use the shard to revive Prime?

Ok, I could go on all day, so...
:rant:
See, destroying the franchise...
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:If you totally ignore 1 and 2, and don't try to piece together the full, incoherent story, 3 was pretty good.

I had to watch it twice. once trying to piece them all together, and beforre I knew it, I was all confused, and the movie was over. and what an incoherent story it was. Is the car dealer guy a transformer, are they going to make him one, tons of other questons.

Then I watched it again, like you suggested, and it was good.

Like, every movie has a new reason for Megatron being here.
WTF is up with that?

Wasn't the cartoon like that, too?

:?
Sadly, I know that the answer is no.
He was trying to get energon and kill Optimus.
The cartoon had normal plot holes like the Constructicons being made here, then showing up in a flashback to Cybertron thousands of years ago.

Confusedad:
I'm such a nerd.
I'm done.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20