Dudebro Nation

Full Version: T-t-t-t-Tuesday January 31
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I sleep in another room. or usually the couch.

My phone, which was totally paid for by me. The bill is paid by me. My name is not on the contract though. So it would fuck shit up for everyone but me, if she took it. I'll data wipe, and brick that mother fucker, then she will have a useless phone, that is still under a contract.

So, sorry if I am too blunt, the two things that are keeping you in this relationship are:

1. Your phone

2. Your kids

Not much else than that?

and a good job, that I like, and probaly never find another one like it.

No way I would stay in this town.
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

My phone, which was totally paid for by me. The bill is paid by me. My name is not on the contract though. So it would fuck shit up for everyone but me, if she took it. I'll data wipe, and brick that mother fucker, then she will have a useless phone, that is still under a contract.

So, sorry if I am too blunt, the two things that are keeping you in this relationship are:

1. Your phone

2. Your kids

Not much else than that?

So if you split with her you would leave town?
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

1. Your phone

2. Your kids

Not much else than that?

So if you split with her you would leave town?
Oh I hope so.......new adventures for us to hear about

sent from the legion of doom
Dude...

[Image: know-when-to-pull-it-eject.jpg]

Life is too damn short to be unhappy. This thing is pure poison. Get the fuck out. STAT.

[Image: plane_crash_eject.jpg]
Would you?

[Image: sexy_pics_109.jpg]
[Image: kelly.jpg]
IS this T? Sure looks like her, and the caption fits......

[Image: sexy-motivational_posters_10.jpg]
Fix the pictures!
Meanwhile at the Ramstein Christmas party.....

[Image: bukookies_jpg.jpg]
Hondo Wrote:Fix the pictures!

You can't see them? They show up fine on my laptop and tapatalk.
image fails
Pete Nice Wrote:
Hondo Wrote:Fix the pictures!

You can't see them? They show up fine on my laptop and tapatalk.

I see them fine.

Yes, I would.

And yes, that's T. It is in my mind at least.
NussieT Wrote:Need some advice... Point form to keep a long story short...

- I often invite Jim's parents, brother and his brothers girlfriend over to our house for dinner.
- I often get stuck cleaning up the mess because they just fuck off after dinner, however the last time Jim's mom helped me because Jim snapped a noodle on them saying it isn't fair that when I go over to their place I help them with dishes before I leave.
- The last time I had everyone over I sent a text saying the date and time and to RSVP so I had enough food, Jim's brother didn't answer until the day of the party, 3 1/2 hours before we were going to eat (I made pulled pork in the slow cooker). Then when it was almost time to eat he sent a text saying that they were going to be late. They show up close to two hours later expecting food and cake. They also announced that the reason they were late was because she got off work late (3pm) and they decided to go out and buy a new car.
- Yesterday I invite only Jim's parents over for dinner because I was going to make homemade perogies. I called Jim's mom to ask her a question and she said I should invite Jim's brother & gf...

Question: Is it a bitchy statement to send someone a text message saying: I made homemade perogies today, mom & dad coming over, dinner is at 6:30, RSVP by 4pm or don't show up?

You are inviting them over to be polite and it's not an obligation. Cut back on having them over for awhile, when they ask why have Jim tell them why. Just cuz they're family doesn't give them the right to be rude.
LeNeve Wrote:okay. Soi I'm having a pretty terrible text fight with my wife right now. I mean I could end this fight with a couple texts easily, making her want to slit her wrists, but it would be too easy.

Right now I'm just correcting her grammar and spelling, then sending it back explaining what needs changed.

Her last one said "I'm banging a dude on your couch. he has bigger balls than you"

Is that an insult? bigger balls, what the fuck? she needs to work on her text fight skills.

I just said "sweet, put a blanket down"

Then she replied. "fuck you asshole, I'm coming to get your phone. I hope you burn in hell"

What year did they make you stop hitting chicks?

Confusedhock: How old are the kids now?
LeNeve Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I feel like I'm living in a nickleback song. Confusedad:

I don't know which one. Aren't they all songs about white trashy type problems? and nickleback pretends to relate?

I hope it's not the one that goes "I like the dirt that's on your knees".... :?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15