Dudebro Nation

Full Version: T-t-t-t-Tuesday January 31
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
so what happened with Rich in Covinos bedroom? I zoned way too much today, I need to turn off the xbox earlier in the night :killme:
Donginator Wrote:so what happened with Rich in Covinos bedroom? I zoned way too much today, I need to turn off the xbox earlier in the night :killme:
:whomo:
anyone else not buy something right away, but instead look into the product to only have it go out of stock

The Nikon 8200 camera we were looking at was removed from Costco.com today, so I went by the site and they had 6 more in stock, I have to rush there after work to get it
Need some advice... Point form to keep a long story short...

- I often invite Jim's parents, brother and his brothers girlfriend over to our house for dinner.
- I often get stuck cleaning up the mess because they just fuck off after dinner, however the last time Jim's mom helped me because Jim snapped a noodle on them saying it isn't fair that when I go over to their place I help them with dishes before I leave.
- The last time I had everyone over I sent a text saying the date and time and to RSVP so I had enough food, Jim's brother didn't answer until the day of the party, 3 1/2 hours before we were going to eat (I made pulled pork in the slow cooker). Then when it was almost time to eat he sent a text saying that they were going to be late. They show up close to two hours later expecting food and cake. They also announced that the reason they were late was because she got off work late (3pm) and they decided to go out and buy a new car.
- Yesterday I invite only Jim's parents over for dinner because I was going to make homemade perogies. I called Jim's mom to ask her a question and she said I should invite Jim's brother & gf...

Question: Is it a bitchy statement to send someone a text message saying: I made homemade perogies today, mom & dad coming over, dinner is at 6:30, RSVP by 4pm or don't show up?
okay. Soi I'm having a pretty terrible text fight with my wife right now. I mean I could end this fight with a couple texts easily, making her want to slit her wrists, but it would be too easy.

Right now I'm just correcting her grammar and spelling, then sending it back explaining what needs changed.

Her last one said "I'm banging a dude on your couch. he has bigger balls than you"

Is that an insult? bigger balls, what the fuck? she needs to work on her text fight skills.

I just said "sweet, put a blanket down"

Then she replied. "fuck you asshole, I'm coming to get your phone. I hope you burn in hell"

What year did they make you stop hitting chicks?
NussieT Wrote:Need some advice... Point form to keep a long story short...

- I often invite Jim's parents, brother and his brothers girlfriend over to our house for dinner.
- I often get stuck cleaning up the mess because they just fuck off after dinner, however the last time Jim's mom helped me because Jim snapped a noodle on them saying it isn't fair that when I go over to their place I help them with dishes before I leave.
- The last time I had everyone over I sent a text saying the date and time and to RSVP so I had enough food, Jim's brother didn't answer until the day of the party, 3 1/2 hours before we were going to eat (I made pulled pork in the slow cooker). Then when it was almost time to eat he sent a text saying that they were going to be late. They show up close to two hours later expecting food and cake. They also announced that the reason they were late was because she got off work late (3pm) and they decided to go out and buy a new car.
- Yesterday I invite only Jim's parents over for dinner because I was going to make homemade perogies. I called Jim's mom to ask her a question and she said I should invite Jim's brother & gf...

Question: Is it a bitchy statement to send someone a text message saying: I made homemade perogies today, mom & dad coming over, dinner is at 6:30, RSVP by 4pm or don't show up?
stick to your guns & don't invite them at all.
Chip Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:I was rockin'' Air Moses!!! 1981

Those pictures look like they're from the 30's, not the 80's

yeah look at the cheerleader in the back,, is that a poodle skirt?
Need some advice... Point form to keep a long story short...

NussieT Wrote:Question: Is it a bitchy statement to send someone a text message saying: I made homemade perogies today, mom & dad coming over, dinner is at 6:30, RSVP by 4pm or don't show up?

Not really.
Maybe just word it like "I need to know by 4 if you want to eat"
My computer is fucked... it doubled posted like three posts apart...
Chip Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:Question: Is it a bitchy statement to send someone a text message saying: I made homemade perogies today, mom & dad coming over, dinner is at 6:30, RSVP by 4pm or don't show up?

Not really.

yeah that.
LeNeve Wrote:okay. Soi I'm having a pretty terrible text fight with my wife right now. I mean I could end this fight with a couple texts easily, making her want to slit her wrists, but it would be too easy.

Right now I'm just correcting her grammar and spelling, then sending it back explaining what needs changed.

Her last one said "I'm banging a dude on your couch. he has bigger balls than you"

Is that an insult? bigger balls, what the fuck? she needs to work on her text fight skills.

I just said "sweet, put a blanket down"

Then she replied. "fuck you asshole, I'm coming to get your phone. I hope you burn in hell"

What year did they make you stop hitting chicks?
Bigger balls :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: Refer to "him" as the hammer from now on.

I don't think there was a year they stopped it, its more frowned upon in your neck of the woods
Chip Wrote:

Not really.

I ended up sending... I made homemade perogies for dinner, mom & dad coming. Dinner is at 6:30? I need to know by 4 a yes or a no.
Donginator Wrote:so what happened with Rich in Covinos bedroom? I zoned way too much today, I need to turn off the xbox earlier in the night :killme:

I shut the show off for a few minutes to watch a promo for Grey's Anatomy but I heard that Sara was in the bathroom and she saw this spider on the toilet paper roll. Rich killed it then Sara thought it was so crazy spider that would eat Melody, Covino or Layla so they dug it out of the garbage can and googled it.... but it wasn't...
NussieT Wrote:

I shut the show off for a few minutes to watch a promo for Grey's Anatomy but I heard that Sara was in the bathroom and she saw this spider on the toilet paper roll. Rich killed it then Sara thought it was so crazy spider that would eat Melody, Covino or Layla so they dug it out of the garbage can and googled it.... but it wasn't...
thanks, so it was the spider conversation I sort of heard
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15