Dudebro Nation

Full Version: T-t-t-t-Tuesday January 31
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Ice Cream Sandwich

If you go to your phone settings, then click on "about phone", and tap your "android version" 4 times, the little androd guy with the body of an ice cream sandwich will come up. Then if you hold him down, a bunch of them will start flying across the screen.

Android bukkake. Weird.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

If you go to your phone settings, then click on "about phone", and tap your "android version" 4 times, the little androd guy with the body of an ice cream sandwich will come up. Then if you hold him down, a bunch of them will start flying across the screen.

Android bukkake. Weird.

You read that and thought "bukkake"? That's weird.
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:And she can bench press 155 pounds, squat 255 pounds and dead lift 230 pounds. According to the school newspaper, she added an impressive four inches of muscles on her arms in just 10 months.

Bench press 155 pounds? I can do that at my weakest.
You are not attempting to be a cheerleader.
I'm 40 minutes on delay here.
But Bobby Brown was also the girls name in the Cherry Pie video.
And I went to high school with a girl named Bobby Brown, she was cute in a punk kind of way.
eddieyourdj Wrote:Here's a good laugh for you buffoons. We were cleaning out some junk drawers last night & I came across these. John Stockton's shorts had nothing on my high school shorts. Let the laughs & disses begin!!!
[Image: a6cd0aa0-1ccf-a288.jpg]
[Image: a6cd0aa0-1cf0-de74.jpg]

It must have been a thrill playing against Pistol Pete Marovich in the 50's.
Pete Nice Wrote:Not. Is that really a Georgia Cheerleader? I have a feeling it is not. I have no issues with the muscles, her face is ugly.

I have noticed that the quality of cheerleaders are not what they used to be, must be political correctness, afraid to tell the fat and ugly ones they are not cheerleader material.

At Duquesne the cheerleaders are all either ugly, fat or both. The dance team is all hotties though, real hotties.

Here's the article:
http://www.thepostgame.com/blog/training...heerleader
Chip Wrote:

Didn't work for me, nothing happened.
i bleed green Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:And she can bench press 155 pounds, squat 255 pounds and dead lift 230 pounds. According to the school newspaper, she added an impressive four inches of muscles on her arms in just 10 months.

Bench press 155 pounds? I can do that at my weakest.
You are not attempting to be a cheerleader.

I also don't have arms that big, muscular and ripped.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Do you have Ice Cream Sandwich?
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Android bukkake. Weird.

You read that and thought "bukkake"? That's weird.

Its rammateins fault

Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

No idea. I update when my phone says there is a new one and I do not hack the phone.
Just in case anyone was wondering from the side view, yes, she is ugly too.

[Image: Anna-Watson-Buff2.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:If you go to your phone settings, then click on "about phone", and tap your "android version" 4 times, the little androd guy with the body of an ice cream sandwich will come up. Then if you hold him down, a bunch of them will start flying across the screen.

No idea. I update when my phone says there is a new one and I do not hack the phone.

That might be why, it's a 4.0 thing.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:If you go to your phone settings, then click on "about phone", and tap your "android version" 4 times, the little androd guy with the body of an ice cream sandwich will come up. Then if you hold him down, a bunch of them will start flying across the screen.

hack the bone, hack the bone
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Didn't work for me, nothing happened.

That might be why, it's a 4.0 thing.

I have Android version 2.3.4

Why do they not allow all androids to update to the same versions? I have heard this from other people also. I have a 4G phone, top of the line android, yet some stuff I get earlier than other androids and some later.

Weirf.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15