Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wed-Nuss-day 01/25 - Today is not Monday either...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Good morning bro-mo's!
My face hurts. Confusedad:
sinus infection. I was almost crying this morning. Almost skipped work again to. I'll see how it goes. Seems a bit better right now.
ok, which german had the bright idea to force me to remove the bumper to do a headlamp inspection? Fritz? Dieter? Josef?
LeNeve Wrote:My face hurts. Confusedad:
sinus infection. I was almost crying this morning. Almost skipped work again to. I'll see how it goes. Seems a bit better right now.
well alright, pussy number 1 has checked in for the day
My jaw hurts from dental work yesterday but I'm not whining about it here...
JDubb Wrote:
way to man up :high5:
sinus infections are the only pain I whine about. cant stand it. I think I get them on a different level than most people.
JDubb Wrote:

denture work
Brampton Wrote:ok, which german had the bright idea to force me to remove the bumper to do a headlamp inspection? Fritz? Dieter? Josef?

rudolf diesel. Thats the only german I know in the automotive business.

does this make you feel any better?

[Image: 407027_330216803668025_231873363502370_1...0046_n.jpg]
JDubb Wrote:
Not whining about dental work........0 calories burned.
LeNeve Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

denture work
:finger:
I finally had it with our shit printer.... after saying it had a paper jam and I couldn't find it. I shook the hell out of it then Jim threw a ball in my face dodgeball style... I dropped it... Now we definitely need a new one.

In the end I did find the paper jam... One of children decided to drop a rock down there...
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:ok, which german had the bright idea to force me to remove the bumper to do a headlamp inspection? Fritz? Dieter? Josef?

rudolf diesel. Thats the only german I know in the automotive business.
then screw him
wow.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://games.yahoo.com/blogs/plugged-in/imprisoned-megaupload-founder-loses-call-duty-crown-205144239.html">http://games.yahoo.com/blogs/plugged-in ... 44239.html</a><!-- m -->
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20