Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wed-Nuss-day 01/25 - Today is not Monday either...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Derick Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Derick Wrote:take your clothes off, take a picture, then put some socks on

I already have socks on. What will taking my clothes off do?
i dunno. i always advocate for girls having less clothes on

But it's cold in here. The heat isn't working at all.
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Chip Wrote:So I took this picture at the AutoShow last weekend.
That is a picture of an iPhone on a RAZR add, right?

I never made it to the show. Confusedad: What did you think of it?

It was pretty good.
Better then the last couple years.
But there weren't that many concept cars.

Well, I guess I'll look forward to next year then.
Pete Nice Wrote:My high school GF was all about blow jobs. I just wanted to get it in, but she was always begging to blow me. I think it was b/c she wanted to learn how by practicing.

Done that.
I dated a guy who loved marathons... All night long. Boy, was I sore....
NussieT Wrote:Jesus people you are going to make me bake 15 dozen more cookies!

Well.......
Ryan Clark added to the AFC All Pro team. I can say, that dude really deserved it and am glad to see him get some recognition.

James Neal added to the NHL All-Star team, also, like Hartnell, well deserved.
Donginator Wrote:I have been with my GF for 3 1/2 years, everyone is getting married, her brother in NY got engaged in December 2010, they are getting married October 2012. My cousin in Austin TX got engaged last month, and they are getting married this June

Are things really that different in NY from TX??

Depends on the couple. Jim and I got engaged in 2007, planned our wedding for 2008. Found out we were pregnant postponed it for the next summer we were married July 2009. My sister got engaged in 2003, married in 2004, they dated for a year beforehand. A friend of mine has been engaged for close to 3 years... they just planned it for September 2012
Donginator Wrote:
javsto Wrote:any thoughts on how Facebook will force everyone to use their Timeline feature?

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://finance.yahoo.com/news/facebook-forces-timeline-tips-hide-230805761.html">http://finance.yahoo.com/news/facebook- ... 05761.html</a><!-- m -->
I hate facebook, & any changes I don't like will make it easier for me to go on less
Mine only go back a couple months. I've deleted everything older than that.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

Well.......

I ended up on FB looking at a friends pictures from her trip to France.
Donginator Wrote:I have been with my GF for 3 1/2 years, everyone is getting married, her brother in NY got engaged in December 2010, they are getting married October 2012. My cousin in Austin TX got engaged last month, and they are getting married this June

My personal policy was to never do any major commitment type decisions until the 2 yr mark. In theory, if you make it that far, you stand a better chance of lasting.

I've been with Jimbo over 5 yrs now. Why aren't we married? everyone he's related to has been married and divorced at least once. It bothers me and it scares him. My parents are still together after 35 years of marriage and that was preceded by 7 yrs of dating. I grew up around people who stayed together.
Brian Wrote:

No, people are stupid all over. My GF's cousin has been dating his GF for one year, got engaged at Christmas and is planning the wedding for this September.

I know people like that and I will not be surprised with them not making it.
NussieT Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

Well.......

I ended up on FB looking at a friends pictures from her trip to France.

Confusedad:
Confusedhock:

TSNDaveHodge Dave Hodge - TSN
Don't know if it's fair to point this out, but Tim Thomas has three children named Kiley, Kelsey and Keegan.
23 Jan Favorite Retweet Reply
What's up, that's whats up?
JDubb Wrote:What's up, that's whats up?

Dunno. What's up?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20