Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wed-Nuss-day 01/25 - Today is not Monday either...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I wanna leave work right now and go to the batting cages. Who's with me?

do they have nachos?
nachos for everyone!!!!! :happy:

Actually one of the sales dudes is buying us lunch today. I don't want to pass up on free Famous Dave's.
Derick Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Derick Wrote:seems to be another slow day on the forum. Someone needs to have a crisis

Ok, my feet and my hands are freezing. What should I do?
take your clothes off, take a picture, then put some socks on

I already have socks on. What will taking my clothes off do?
Brampton Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Picked up a Tim Hortons hot chocolate this morning and got a free donut from them! :happy:
I would have to get free doughnuts to go to Tims

I like their hot chocolate better than Starbucks.
I'm going to go home, and take a 2 hour lunch. Try to get rid of this whiny sinus pain. I'm a pussy. Confusedad:

Buddy Liver Davis
:?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Derick Wrote:seems to be another slow day on the forum. Someone needs to have a crisis

i dunno. i always advocate for girls having less clothes on
Chip Wrote:Confusedad:

Stickey Back Rivers.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:I'm going to go home, and take a 2 hour lunch. Try to get rid of this whiny sinus pain. I'm a pussy. Confusedad:

Pa Pa pussaay
javsto Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Ok, my feet and my hands are freezing. What should I do?

pull your arms into your shirt and place your hands under your boobs to warm them up. im thinking that you can sit indian or eskimo style to warm up your footsies.

I am not fondling the taters in a building full of perverts.
Chip Wrote:So I took this picture at the AutoShow last weekend.
That is a picture of an iPhone on a RAZR add, right?

I never made it to the show. Confusedad: What did you think of it?
I am making stew for dinner... My house smells awesome right now..
NussieT Wrote:I am making stew for dinner... My house smells awesome right now..
how are those cookies, can you send me some?
javsto Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:huh?? I know I typed them at least.

where did they go?

computers are stupid

could be she hijacked your account and is on with your right now and deleting shit she doenst like?

I don't think that's possible at all.

sure it is. all she needs is a keylogger program to learn his user id and password then and aghost software that allows her to piggy back when he logs on then she can see what he types, when he does it and make corrections/deletions whenever she wants. there is shit like that for smartphones that allows you to read your bf/husbands smartphones texts, turn on the camera so you can watch him all sorts of shit like that.
Derick Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

nothing for you but I bet it will warm us up some...
javsto Wrote:
javsto Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:huh?? I know I typed them at least.

where did they go?

computers are stupid

could be she hijacked your account and is on with your right now and deleting shit she doenst like?

I don't think that's possible at all.

sure it is. all she needs is a keylogger program to learn his user id and password then and aghost software that allows her to piggy back when he logs on then she can see what he types, when he does it and make corrections/deletions whenever she wants. there is shit like that for smartphones that allows you to read your bf/husbands smartphones texts, turn on the camera so you can watch him all sorts of shit like that.
shes not that smart
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20