Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday Jan 11, 2012 - Sesame Street
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
F,M,K,Motorboat

[Image: iss4310_feature_shoot_nuts.co_.uk_11.jpg]
javsto Wrote:F,M,K,Motorboat

[Image: iss4310_feature_shoot_nuts.co_.uk_11.jpg]

Motorboat, F, M, K
Soooo pissed... I went to Selkirk to pick up some stuff from Walmart. I parked beside this Nissan Titan and about 1/2 hour later I get this page with my license plate #. I instantly think to myself 1) I left my lights on but I don't think I did or 2) someone hit my car.

The fucking douchebag in the truck turned too tight out of the parking spot and hooked his wheel well from my left quarter panel and tore off a good portion of my front end and took off. A nice couple saw him do it but were unable to get the plate#. My poor car./.
MB marry fuck kill
NussieT Wrote:Soooo pissed... I went to Selkirk to pick up some stuff from Walmart. I parked beside this Nissan Titan and about 1/2 hour later I get this page with my license plate #. I instantly think to myself 1) I left my lights on but I don't think I did or 2) someone hit my car.

The fucking douchebag in the truck turned too tight out of the parking spot and hooked his wheel well from my left quarter panel and tore off a good portion of my front end and took off. A nice couple saw him do it but were unable to get the plate#. My poor car./.

your car got ass raped, in a wal mart parking lot. while people watched.
Confusedad:
NussieT Wrote:Soooo pissed... I went to Selkirk to pick up some stuff from Walmart. I parked beside this Nissan Titan and about 1/2 hour later I get this page with my license plate #. I instantly think to myself 1) I left my lights on but I don't think I did or 2) someone hit my car.

Holy fuck!!!

can u ask the walmart if they have anything on thier security cam footage?
javsto Wrote:

can u ask the walmart if they have anything on thier security cam footage?

Canadian wal marts don't have electricity.
I don't think any walmarts around me have parking lot cameras.
LeNeve Wrote:I don't think any walmarts around me have parking lot cameras.

You just hope they don't....
ARGHHHHHH!!!!!

RED BULL!!!!!!

COCAINE IN A CAN BITCHES!!!!!!!

Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock:

bzzzzzzzzzzzZOOP!!!!!
LeNeve Wrote:ARGHHHHHH!!!!!

RED BULL!!!!!!

bzzzzzzzzzzzZOOP!!!!!

Is this EJ in the Natti?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I don't think any walmarts around me have parking lot cameras.

You just hope they don't....

I think I've peed in a walmart parking lot more times than I've been in one.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:ARGHHHHHH!!!!!

RED BULL!!!!!!

bzzzzzzzzzzzZOOP!!!!!

Is this EJ in the Natti?

he's more of a heroin kind of guy.
smashed the red bull can, then drop kicked it across the shop. It was pretty dope. :high5:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19