Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday Jan 11, 2012 - Sesame Street
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
this dude approached the show the right way, everyone hates him, but in the end he is making money, so that's the biggest fuck you to all of us
Donginator Wrote:this dude approached the show the right way, everyone hates him, but in the end he is making money, so that's the biggest fuck you to all of us
Good point.

Is he done yet, I haven't been listening.
He has actually been a rather interesting interview so far.
I was just browsing around the sports interwebs and I see that the 76ers are the best team in the NBA right now. That is pretty sweet. I hope it keeps up.
so GTL is trademarked, I just heard them use Situation saying GTL in the show intro, can they get sued for that?
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Question:

My wife had the flu over the weekend, now I have it, not as bad as her, but stuffed nose and some occasional cough.

I went to the gym last night.

Should I be going to the gym when I have the flu? JDubb goes every day and it makes me feel inferior when I am only able to go about 3 days a week, so I hate to miss a day.

Not going to to answer the question, but tell my own story.
I figure it's not lunch yet, so I'm safe until someone reads this for the first time in a hour.
Yesterday, I had diarrhea a couple times. Then I had lunch. Then I had diarrhea again. Then, all of a sudden I puked.
And then got really cold and achy, with a bad fever.
I left work a little early and slept from 5:30 to 9, and stayed in bed until I feel asleep at 11.
I'm feeling a lot better today, except that I'm really dehydrated.
It was weird.

That sucks... I really don't want to catch that. Confusedad:
Donginator Wrote:so GTL is trademarked, I just heard them use Situation saying GTL in the show intro, can they get sued for that?
I own that now!!!

[Image: d0436a0a-c31f-e45f.jpg]
Donginator Wrote:so GTL is trademarked, I just heard them use Situation saying GTL in the show intro, can they get sued for that?

does it count if they made the intro before GTL was trade marked.
They are not making money off using it either.

also fuck them for trade marking words. I'll use whatever fucking words I want to.

GTL GTL GTL!!!!
Beckster does not want Chip's micro aids.
NussieT Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:I was suppose to meet the contractor at 8am to open the gate to our shop. I accidentally shut my alarm off and wake up at 7:45, by the time I get the kids up, dressed and out the door its already 8:05. I get to the shop at 8:12am and Jim is phoning me bitching that I'm late when the contractor pulled in at 8:10am... Jim's telling me I have to get my priorities straight. I sent him a message back saying.. "If Penner was late would you bitch at him ?" He wrote back "It's different"...

HOW THE FUCK IS IT DIFFERENT!?

Tell him next time HE can get the kids fucking ready!

He's not home otherwise he would have went himself.

I'd still tell him that. And definitely find a day where he gets stuck doing it, so he knows.
Hot...
[Image: Tiffani-Amber-Thiessen-Wallpaper-2.jpg]
Chip Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:A cat would have stayed at the accident scene, and would have been licking it's balls when the emergency crews showed up.

Cats suck. They don't care about people.
You can't tell me that dog wasn't attached.

My cat loves to hear my voice on the phone, she adores me. I call my mom and she'll hold the phone out to my Bindy, who will start purring and rubbing the phone. She only does that when it's me, not for any one else. I spoiled her though and she doesn't live with me only because Jim's stupid dog would kill her.

You're a crazy cat lady.
And :high5: to Jim's awesome dog.
:poke:
:taterpie:

:finger: Jim's stupid dog ate another piece of underwear and had it stuck in his butt last night. My cat never did anything stupid like that.
NussieT Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:The situation goes to the gym when he has the flu

I strongly dislike The Sitch. I hate his mug looking face... I hate his i'm better than anyone attitude... Uhhh...

:high5: He has such a butter face. :barf:
Every time Tiffany Amber Thiessen laughed at the DBC her HUGE tits jiggled. It was awesome.
Pete Nice Wrote:Every time Tiffany Amber Thiessen laughed at the DBC her HUGE tits jiggled. It was awesome.
:high5:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19