Dudebro Nation

Full Version: tuesday, jan 3 2012. A new day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Some advise for Eddie:

[Image: AttentionWhore-poster.jpg]
NussieT Wrote:I forgot staring at a computer screen for hours makes my head hurt... I had to pull out my glasses.

I do it for about 10 hours a day.
NussieT Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:I forgot staring at a computer screen for hours makes my head hurt... I had to pull out my glasses.

you should probaly go get your cats scanned

And stop sniffing markers

We no longer have smelly markers in our house. My son was trying to eat them and it was all over his nose...

If he was trying to eat them with his nose it is already to late.
Brian Wrote:Using Facebook and Twitter to air family dirty laundry or other issues is annoying and needs to stop......attention whores.
:high5:
Bears fired Angelo
Chip Wrote:

I do it for about 10 hours a day.

When I was in the office I sat there for 8 hours... I had to get up and walk around once or twice an hour to prevent it.
Pete Nice Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:you should probaly go get your cats scanned

And stop sniffing markers

We no longer have smelly markers in our house. My son was trying to eat them and it was all over his nose...

If he was trying to eat them with his nose it is already to late.
Ha
[Image: BJMotivator.jpg?t=1206187965]
2 hours of this bore-fest to go :yawn:
On a random side note about the topic C&R are actually talking about....

How old were you on your first real break up? Who broke up with whom? Did they do something to win you back?

I was 15, I went out the night before drinking with some family friends and the ex bf went crazy saying I was going to get raped, I got pissed off at the nagging he always did so I dumped him... The next day he showed up at my house with a card and a Backstreet Boys CD saying to listen to "Back To Your Heart".
Brampton Wrote:2 hours of this bore-fest to go :yawn:
But the show only goes until 3:00 :poke:
NussieT Wrote:On a random side note about the topic C&R are actually talking about....

How old were you on your first real break up? Who broke up with whom? Did they do something to win you back?

I was 15, I went out the night before drinking with some family friends and the ex bf went crazy saying I was going to get raped, I got pissed off at the nagging he always did so I dumped him... The next day he showed up at my house with a card and a Backstreet Boys CD saying to listen to "Back To Your Heart".

I was 16, she broke up with me b/c she thought I was talking to another girl, then the next day she tried to get back again and I told her to beat it.
Brian Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Haha.
Yeah, that's kinda funny, Eddie got in trouble for putting family business on FaceBook and Twitter.
So what does he do?
Puts it out there on a national radio show too.
Seems like the next logical step.

I got to be honest. If my Dad was like Eddie, I would get one of those minor emancipation, divorce your parent things.

I consider my Dad a cool relevant 50 year old guy. Up to dat eon all things. music, gaming, sports, etc, but he wants to shoot facebook with an uzi.
NussieT Wrote:On a random side note about the topic C&R are actually talking about....

Wow.
You never saw the warning signs?
How long were you with him?
Did you just lie to yourself, and tell yourself that he wasn't gay?

Jr. year of high-school, can't remember what happened but she broke up with me...bitch. :roflmao:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21