Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 12/2/11 - Friday: Tater is preggers edition
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
LeNeve Wrote:
Lonne3000 Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:My kids always drink the pickle juice when the pickles are gone. I remember drinking it when I was a kid too.
I still do.

One time when I lived with a roommate, we used pickle juice as a chaser to vodka shots. We were pretty broke and didn't have anything else.

damn. thats hardcore
that sounds like something you would do
Good morning bro-mo's!
LeNeve Wrote:
Lonne3000 Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:My kids always drink the pickle juice when the pickles are gone. I remember drinking it when I was a kid too.
I still do.

One time when I lived with a roommate, we used pickle juice as a chaser to vodka shots. We were pretty broke and didn't have anything else.

damn. thats hardcore
Yeah, it was gross. The guy is my best friend now and just for shits and giggles, we did it again about two months ago. Yeah, still was gross.
Derick Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Lonne3000 Wrote:Good Morning, everyone!

What's up?

My day is almost done.
:happy:
go fuck yourself

I'll be sure to post from the bar.
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote::high5:

Tater "goes to town" everywhere.
Not sure it makes me want to eat at her place though.

It's like a weird board game. Guess where tater went to town? ummm... on the counter, next to the toaster? did I win?

Nope.
Chip Wrote:

:barf:
One time at a bar, I drank maybe a good 20oz of jalepeno juice on a $30 dare.
I still can't think about the taste of a jalepeno without wantingto throw up.
It was like 7 years ago.

:barf:
Good morning everyone!!!! I still can't get the image of Eddie MY DJ in overalls, I wish he never described what he was wearing on Twitter... :wink:

What's up, Yo?!?!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote::high5:

Tater "goes to town" everywhere.
Not sure it makes me want to eat at her place though.

It's like a weird board game. Guess where tater went to town? ummm... on the counter, next to the toaster? did I win?

Nope.
oh tater, we all know you were straight getting after it batteries on full blast
Derick Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

What's up?

My day is almost done.
:happy:
go fuck yourself

:whomo: And use Mr Reliable to do it.
It is wrong to get my nieces presents and make them keep them at my house, so they stay nice????
Lonne3000 Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Lonne3000 Wrote:I still do.

damn. thats hardcore
Yeah, it was gross. The guy is my best friend now and just for shits and giggles, we did it again about two months ago. Yeah, still was gross.

It was gross, yet you went ahead and did it again??? :roll:
Derick Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:It's like a weird board game. Guess where tater went to town? ummm... on the counter, next to the toaster? did I win?

Nope.
oh tater, we all know you were straight getting after it batteries on full blast

If I did, it was NOT in the kitchen.
JDubb Wrote:Good morning bro-mo's!

you got tater pregnant, with twins...
Iva13 Wrote:It is wrong to get my nieces presents and make them keep them at my house, so they stay nice????
yes. gifts are meant to be unconditional (except engagement rings)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21