Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 12/2/11 - Friday: Tater is preggers edition
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Iva13 Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:I got the Tiffany Christmas book in the mail yesterday .....it made me think of you guys :wink:
why? none of us can afford that shit

First of all yes you all could...they have some stuff for like 75-150, #2 Joe always likes talking about Tiffany's, and Robert always says there is none around where he lives....so that's why I thought of you guys.

I am thinking that Joe won't be buying much of anything from Tiffany's for a while.
Lonne3000 Wrote:
beckster Wrote:So what would make for good stocking stuffers for a guy?? I have a bunch of gifts for Jim, but I need to get things to fill his stocking (mostly for his daughter's sake) from Santa.
On a side note, I don't even know Jim but he's rubbing off on me. I've recently taken to hijacking my girls phone and started "ghost posting".

Oh Good God, It's Contagious..... :roll: There's so many levels of wrong there....

I tried posting on his phone last night, but he tackled me... All I got out was "I goo" lol... Looking at it now, it's still funny.
Iva13 Wrote:
Lonne3000 Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:So what would make for good stocking stuffers for a guy?? I have a bunch of gifts for Jim, but I need to get things to fill his stocking (mostly for his daughter's sake) from Santa.
On a side note, I don't even know Jim but he's rubbing off on me. I've recently taken to hijacking my girls phone and started "ghost posting".

Does she (you) say what a great man she has??? :wink:
:roflmao: Why yes "she" does.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Lonne3000 Wrote:
beckster Wrote:So what would make for good stocking stuffers for a guy?? I have a bunch of gifts for Jim, but I need to get things to fill his stocking (mostly for his daughter's sake) from Santa.

Oh Good God, It's Contagious..... :roll: There's so many levels of wrong there....

I tried posting on his phone last night, but he tackled me... All I got out was "I goo" lol... Looking at it now, it's still funny.
:roflmao: "I goo". That's funny
I'm gooing myself, I love STP!!!
Iva13 Wrote:
Lonne3000 Wrote:

Sadly, I am getting all kinds of friend requests from HIS friends, just so they can read all those posts.. [smiley]GOOD GRIEF[/smiley] !!!
Derick Wrote:
Derick Wrote:the hot blonde product rep is here today,, and shes coming my way
shes showing some new product, i really dont care what it is, just stand there and look hot for 5 mintues, then move on

And you aren't pimping some game to her to go out for some lunchtime under-the-Hyundai action???
JDubb Wrote:Nothing underrated about STP, they are mammoth!

:high5:
LeNeve Wrote:Wtf Wtf Wtf Wtf
my boss changed it to fucking NASCAR radio. Wtf Wtf Wtf Wtf :flame:

Wtf Beat the shit out of him NOW!!!
her name is elizabeth, she selling microscopes, for 25 grand. for that price it better come with dinner, and a bj
LeNeve Wrote::wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:
my boss changed it to fucking NASCAR radio. :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :flame:

:wtf: Beat the shit out of him NOW!!!
Just start boo'ing him like the fans did to Michelle Obama.
Lonne3000 Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:
Lonne3000 Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:So what would make for good stocking stuffers for a guy?? I have a bunch of gifts for Jim, but I need to get things to fill his stocking (mostly for his daughter's sake) from Santa.

:roflmao: Why yes "she" does.

OMG.. The poor girl... :roll:
JDubb Wrote:I'm gooing myself, I love STP!!!

Um.. Need a tissue? Mug??
Lonne3000 Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Wtf Wtf Wtf Wtf
my boss changed it to fucking NASCAR radio. Wtf Wtf Wtf Wtf :flame:

Wtf Beat the shit out of him NOW!!!
Just start boo'ing him like the fans did to Michelle Obama.

That was sooo mean what they did...what's wrong w/those stupid racing fans...how would they feel if someone booed their wife or Mom or sister... :riot:
okay, he changed it back. what a weirfo
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21