Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 12/2/11 - Friday: Tater is preggers edition
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Britney Spears turned 30 today. It seems like just yesterday she was a 16 year old dressed like a stripper in her video while we all filled up our spank bank...
Last day on the job! Well, in this current position. Spent my entire morning saying goodbye to clients and now I come back to the office to hit the bar for lunch and shit blows up. Now I'm stuck here fixing crap while everyone else waits
I love Covino's morals, and his stance on this. :high5:

Rich is a pervert.
I would say Beyonce has been slutty at times, yes.
Pete Nice Wrote:I would say Beyonce has been slutty at times, yes.
not a huge fan of hers
Hockey...blah...blah...blah...Gretzky...blah...blah...blah... :killme:
I agree w/Covino...if you are raised a certain way know matter what you look like, you will have your morals and know right from wrong.
cbrink8168 Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I would say Beyonce has been slutty at times, yes.
not a huge fan of hers

I ran EP for her at the Super Bowl in San Diego. She is hotter in person IMHO. Tall in heels too.
JDubb Wrote:Hockey...blah...blah...blah...Gretzky...blah...blah...blah... :killme:

Stone Temple Pilots....blah....blah...blah...Scott Weiland....blah...blah....blah.... :killme:
Iva13 Wrote:I agree w/Covino...if you are raised a certain way know matter what you look like, you will have your morals and know right from wrong.
Yes, but is it elevated because of her father. Confusedlap:
I wonder if Saras dad is regretting letting her marry Rich yet.
Lonne3000 Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Lonne3000 Wrote:Yeah, on Thanksgiving "she" posted "I'm so horny for my man right now". She didn't know until about an hour later. :roflmao:

Then I got ambitious and "her mom" posted "My future son in law is just so damn awesome". It was about an hour until she found out.

So, tell your husband I said Thank You. :roflmao:

Watch that kind of lingo there, too. Confusedlap: He keeps threatening that.
Yikes. Sorry about that. haha

That post about him being a husband on fb was all his doing, too.
Is this where Rich comes out to being naive? So by his stance, there are no girls posing on the internet that don't have the "right" body.
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Lonne3000 Wrote:
beckster Wrote:OMG.. The poor girl... :roll:
Yeah, on Thanksgiving "she" posted "I'm so horny for my man right now". She didn't know until about an hour later. :roflmao:

Then I got ambitious and "her mom" posted "My future son in law is just so damn awesome". It was about an hour until she found out.

So, tell your husband I said Thank You. :roflmao:

Watch that kind of lingo there, too. Confusedlap: He keeps threatening that.

Beckster wants to be an old single barren cat lady.

No! Just not rushing anything. Geez!!!
Iva13 Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:I just started to drink 2 tablespoons of Braggs Apple cider vinigar w/ 6-8 ozs water. It's supposed to do good things for you....we'll see!!!

Will it get rid of a cough? 2 weeks and I am still coughing from that cold.. :killme:

B if you get a chance go on their website...it helps so many things, complextion, weight loss, acid reflux, heartburn, blood pressure, cholestrol, hair, etc. Boe has a friend that swears by it, his girlfriend is a fitness instructor and into health stuff. I figured I would give it a shot...

Ok, I'll check it out. Thanks Iva!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21